Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Component Availability

Maybe by next summer we will see more stuff. With hunting season fast approaching and still a very limited amount of hunting ammo available the components are still going to ammo production. There's so much handgun and 223/556 available that's why we are seeing small pistol and small rifle primers becoming available. Same with the powders that are becoming more available.

I was able to buy Retumbo and H1000 recently, so I’m a happy camper. I can‘t complain….

Am I wrong to be skeptical of a few sites that will let you put H1000 in your cart, fill out your name/addy/shipping and takes 2-5 days to enter your order. Zelle or paypal.

Legit?
Nope not legit. Alot of scammers especially for primers. Stay away from anybody that won't take debit or credit cards.

Keep a close eye on Powder Valley. I miraculously scored an 8 pounder of H1000 two different days. One for me and then a friend who was in dire need of the other one. They have powders popping up off and on there all day though. A lot of it is gone super fast but other stuff stays available longer. Then it might go away for a few hours and then it'll be back. I don't know the reason for that. I've mostly been watching Hodgdon powders but right now there is IMR 3031 in stock.
PV has been my go to powder vendor.
Pro tip: Leave a coozie in your cart , at all times

Hodgdon seems to be the most available, almost daily, but are gone in minutes. I have picked up h4350 and varget, and seen LOTS of notifications come through for retumbo, h1000, 4831’s, etc. I have personally only seen alliant powders available a couple times in the past few months and I was never quick enough to get what I wanted. Ran out of rl17 so having to redo load development for my 300wsm with h4350. If I could score a jug of RL23 I think I’d be set on all my rifles for the next few years.
Hodgdon sells direct and I have personally received numerous jugs through them during the "shortage "

What’s the coozie do for a guy?
Seperates you from an automated purchase bot. When powders were very limited availability, purchasing apps/bots would automatically buy available new inventory as soon as it hit the internet, thats why everything was gone within minutes or even seconds in some instances...
PV came up with a simple solution, put a coozie in your cart before checking out or hsve it in the cart from a prior browse. No coozie, no powder. It was awesome, I have cases of powder from doing this. The only downside is I have dozens of PV coozies I'll never use.
Hodgdon did something similar and I was able to order H1000, 4350, 16lbs at a time with no interruptions . The "shortage" only disrupted supplies if you actually believed there was a "shortage"
Discord is a great resource for reloaders, proceed with caution

Seperates you from an automated purchase bot. When powders were very limited availability, purchasing apps/bots would automatically buy available new inventory as soon as it hit the internet, thats why everything was gone within minutes or even seconds in some instances...
PV came up with a simple solution, put a coozie in your cart before checking out or hsve it in the cart from a prior browse. No coozie, no powder. It was awesome, I have cases of powder from doing this. The only downside is I have dozens of PV coozies I'll never use.
Hodgdon did something similar and I was able to order H1000, 4350, 16lbs at a time with no interruptions . The "shortage" only disrupted supplies if you actually believed there was a "shortage"
Discord is a great resource for reloaders, proceed with caution
You should get a Nobel peace prize for that info

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back