Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Component Availability

Speaking of component availability only 8 left in stock.

Somebody must not have had a good day on the river. Did the Lockwood sink?
I didn’t even get to fish today, but it sounds to me like you’re dodging the bet.

Glock 17 vs Glock 17 is fair and I’ll take red white and hazy when I win.

My local bass pro in Tampa recently had H4350, cfe 223 as well as small rifle and pistol primers. Things are starting to look better.

The antique primer fairy...

The antique primer fairy...

Wish I wouldn't have been banned there sometimes. mtmuley

Might be worth watching powder valley they had h1000. It’s been available there and another site this week.

Wish I wouldn't have been banned there sometimes. mtmuley
What bullshit excuse did they ban you for? I got 86'ed for partaking in a discussion about some guy taking a series of lousy shots at an animal too far out of his range and chasing it wounded for hours. I think my comment was if you can't kill it don't take the shot.
I don't miss that forum a bit.

What bullshit excuse did they ban you for? I got 86'ed for partaking in a discussion about some guy taking a series of lousy shots at an animal too far out of his range and chasing it wounded for hours. I think my comment was if you can't kill it don't take the shot.
I don't miss that forum a bit.
Been banned twice. Got in to it with some guys about wolves. Called them ignorant. Truth hurts. The second time it was over E-bikes. Sure are some cry babies over there. No trouble for 13 years, then got axed. mtmuley

Yep. It obviously doesn't bother me to shoot and kill an animal. It did bother me to hear about some guy taking pot shots and wounding an animal then chasing it for hours taking more pot shots. Then the rest of them saying how he was such a great and ethical hunter for being persistent enough to hunt it down. Oh well, shoulda kept my mouth shut. I don't miss it.

Woohooo

There is a god…

FD54ECCE-419E-4753-B460-4F00E0901342.jpeg

They have a limit of 20,000 primers. Either by box or flat quantities

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back