Component Availability

Not exactly plinking prices, but if you want some great ammo with even better brass for reloading, check our KIR ammo sale. I picked up a few cases just to have the brass for a new 300wsm buildView attachment 254733View attachment 254734View attachment 254735View attachment 254736View attachment 254737View attachment 254738
How does that work with lead prohibitions, waiting periods, and background checks for ammo purchases in, as you call it," People's Repulic of California"?

How does that work with lead prohibitions, waiting periods, and background checks for ammo purchases in, as you call it," People's Repulic of California"?
I believe the Lead prohibitions are for hunting in condor zones only, other than that there are no restrictions on lead. Tracer and incendiary rounds are "prohibited" because of fire dangers, but I have yet to see it enforced.
There are no waiting periods for ammo in CA
Background checks, I'm not really sure. As soon as they announced they were doing those shenanigans, I went and got myself anFFL so I wouldn't have to deal with that BS. I order ammo from any online retailer just like Americans get to.
I burn through an easy 15k rounds minimum per year and usually keep a fairly deep stack on hand so the FFL ended up being a benefit. As a matter of fact, I was able to offload enough of my personal stash on Gunbroker in 2020,
(at pandemic pricing) it paid for 3 hunting trips for me and my two boys and replenished what I sold.
Surprisingly, 40% of the ammo I sold went to Texas, 25% to Idahoans . (All private parties)

I believe the Lead prohibitions are for hunting in condor zones only, other than that there are no restrictions on lead. Tracer and incendiary rounds are "prohibited" because of fire dangers, but I have yet to see it enforced.
There are no waiting periods for ammo in CA
Background checks, I'm not really sure. As soon as they announced they were doing those shenanigans, I went and got myself anFFL so I wouldn't have to deal with that BS. I order ammo from any online retailer just like Americans get to.
I burn through an easy 15k rounds minimum per year and usually keep a fairly deep stack on hand so the FFL ended up being a benefit. As a matter of fact, I was able to offload enough of my personal stash on Gunbroker in 2020,
(at pandemic pricing) it paid for 3 hunting trips for me and my two boys and replenished what I sold.
Surprisingly, 40% of the ammo I sold went to Texas, 25% to Idahoans . (All private parties)
Must have been @FruitSnackFreak

Alert me to any RL-25 sightings. mtmuley
You should be closer. Bought a pound by mistake for $25 last year thinking I needed it. What I needed was RL-21. Your have someone down here to pick it op or here yourself and you can have it for the $25!

You should be closer. Bought a pound by mistake for $25 last year thinking I needed it. What I needed was RL-21. Your have someone down here to pick it op or here yourself and you can have it for the $25!
Where you at Don? mtmuley

I have a feeling that at some point it will get easier to find supply's but have an idea the price will not go down again all that much. Problem is so many don't seem to care how much they have to pay! I think components ever get close to reasonable again I'm gonna go on a hording binge and try to get a lifetime supply of powder and bullet's. already have a life time supply of large rifle primer's. Will need to get small pistol primers and don't shoot anything with small rifle primer's.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back