Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Component Availability

In the last week i've been in scheels, mills fleet farm, and runnings in MN. All 3 have had small rifle primers and pistol primers on the shelf, enough powder that I could find something that would be serviceable for any rifle cartridge I'd consider, and a fair # of bullets. Prices on powder and primers really suck. Bullets haven't risen as much. Hopefully we're on the way to more consistent stock on the shelves.

There's been lots of centerfire ammo on the shelves for the standard cartridges and new standards (creedmoor, PRC, ARC).

In the last week i've been in scheels, mills fleet farm, and runnings in MN. All 3 have had small rifle primers and pistol primers on the shelf, enough powder that I could find something that would be serviceable for any rifle cartridge I'd consider, and a fair # of bullets. Prices on powder and primers really suck. Bullets haven't risen as much. Hopefully we're on the way to more consistent stock on the shelves.

There's been lots of centerfire ammo on the shelves for the standard cartridges and new standards (creedmoor, PRC, ARC).
For now, but it will swing the other way as soon as something happens, or the Big Guy starts talking about taking away guns. My thoughts have always been to get it while you can.

Did you have any issues with KIR Ammo @millerkiller77? Seems like they have a good amount of those Norma bondstrikes in stock vs anywhere else. Wanted to check before placing an order. Thanks

Did you have any issues with KIR Ammo @millerkiller77? Seems like they have a good amount of those Norma bondstrikes in stock vs anywhere else. Wanted to check before placing an order. Thanks
Riverton Munitions had quite a bit of norma in stock also with free shipping on orders over $500, there were no issues ordering from them either

Alert me to any RL-25 sightings. mtmuley

@mtmuley

Hodgdon shelf looks just like it except for bunch of 8lbs bottles also. Price tags should be labeled arm/leg/kidney. All$50+ pound, I ain't buying any. Seen all major primers except large rifle magnums. Everything way to expensive!25213.jpeg

@mtmuley
Screenshot_20221228_190404.jpg

buy it or not, prices aren't coming down
$110/1000 is the new norm
100% agree.
Holiday sales events and promotions are going to happen as usual, but pre 2020 pricing is NEVER coming back. As shooters/reloaders we enjoyed decades of very cheap pricing on below average margins, those days are gone. Add in the ban on certain foreign imports and the ban on US surplus sales, these prices are the new norm . Buck it up, or get a slingshot

Back