Colorado results up

Thought I had no chance so expected a point, but 2 guys drew with my number of points in unit 2. Now I am bummed.

Heading to CO to hunt elk this september.....................I was one point short of my buddy, he drew I didn't......dammit. But I will at least go down with him to help pack:) Looks like ill hae to wait till next year to draw for elk.

Got some, didn't get some others

I got the either-sex elk tag that I expected to draw and I also got a preference point. So I now have 12 points for elk.

I got another point for goats. So I have 3+8.

I got another point for pronghorns. I now have 8. Last year it only took 7 points to draw in my unit and I thought I might get drawn this year. But no luck.

I got another point for deer. So now I have 4. It took 3 points last year but point creep got me again.

I have to wait three more years to start applying for another bighorn tag. I probably won't live long enough to see the opportunity to get another one.

I'm not bothering to apply for moose in Colorado. I would rather chase them in Alaska.

Looks like I will be going on an archery hunt and my son will be going on his first cow elk hunt this year, can't wait

Buy an over-the-counter bull tag if your favorite GMU has them available.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back