Colorado refunds?

Finally got my elk refund yesterday, 7/6/15. Check dated 6/12/15 and the envelope stamp dated 7/01/15.

refunds

received refund check for elk tag about 10 days ago. Drew mule deer tag, anyone have any info to share on units 75 and 751?:)

I guess they didn't read their regulations. Under important dates it says "Refunds mailed by June 26".

I got my elk refund yesterday, check was dated 6/17/15 and the envelope was postmarked 7/02/15.

For a state that generally seems to be all about encouraging non residents to hunt there and even advertises to promote it, they don't seem to be all that worried about customer relations on this issue.

I didn't really need the refund for anything, but some younger folks might have a little tighter budget and something like this could really make a difference to them and might change their future plans on applying in Colorado.

the rumor about the late refunds is that the state mailed them, but the usps somehow porked it. No idea if there is any truth behind that.

Still waiting on elk. What I don't understand is why they don't combine all the refunds in one check.

Wonder how much money this would save?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gowest23
Back