Colorado refunds?

No refunds but opportunities await!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 172
Still waiting on elk refund and antelope refund. CPW is giving me a complex. I must've asked my wife 20 times if it was possible she accidentally threw it away

I haven't received my antelope refund , but my wife did. I also need a deer and elk refund for her. Is it normal for them to be that inconsistent?

They must have mailed elk refunds earlier than today, as I received mine in the mail today.

You can go on the Colorado Parks & Wildlife website, and navigate to the menu that deals with preference points and tags. If you fill in your personal information, you can see your preference point status, your license status, and a history of what you've applied for, etc..
I got my deer tag refund check a few weeks ago, however I went online to make sure I was on the same page with them on my Elk preference points.
I wanted to do this, to make sure I hadn't made a mistake, as the Div. of Wildlife says they'll void your application if you make a mistake.

I got my son's elk refund on Monday or Tuesday of this week, but have not got mine yet.

I'm still waiting on my elk refund as well.

This is crazy. Most game and fish departments are very prompt at getting these refunded and Colorado has always seemed to do a good job in the past. Very glad that this isn't my sheep and goat refunds that are taking a full month to refund.

Is there a budget shortfall or something going on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back