Colorado refunds?

1 of 3 elk refunds arrived at our house yesterday (6/25), still waiting on the other two. A similar thing happened with our deer refunds, but elk is happening in reverse order this time...

It's funny that Wyoming's "back door" for draw results is seeing that you have a refund check about to be sent by the state auditor's office. They are cutting checks before results are even officially posted.

Quite a difference from Colorado.

This is really getting old. I am not sure what they changed this year but I am not impressed. Still waiting on my elk refund in NV.

Wyoming's deer and antelope draw deadline was May 31st. They posted their draw results in 3 weeks and I had my check back earlier this week almost exactly a month after the application deadline.

Colorado's elk, deer and antelope draw deadline was April 7th, results were posted May 29th and I still haven't received my refund check. Coming up on 3 months from the time the application was due to the time I might get my refund for elk.

I got my sons elk refund about two weeks ago, still waiting on mine.

Finally got my elk refund in Illinois Friday. Can't ever remember it taking this long.

Sorry for the stupid question, but does this mean that if I apply for a unit and don't get drawn that I get the point and my money back?

noob, I know, but .......

I got my elk refund today...It is dated June 12th and was post marked July 1st. That is a total joke. They took almost a month to mail the refund.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back