Caribou Gear

Colorado recall !

Governor Brown in CA needs to be next if the current legislation passes his desk. They all need to be vetoed.

Congrats to Colorado.

Must have assumed there were more liberals in their state than reality. That is great news!

So, where is the "Boycott Colorado" crowd now? Most of those leading the charge to boycott Colorado were those who could make some profitable publicity from promoting such, caring very little about the on-the-ground happenings in Colorado.

The good folks of Colorado have spoken at a very critical juncture. Bloomberg was hoping that the recall would fail and it would open the flood gates for him to fund more gun control in places he views as his colonial empire. Now that asshats have been fitted, Bloomberg and his saps have to reload and hope for a new imposition on the Constitution that will allow them to make a fuss.

Another carpetbagger sent home with his ass on a plate.

Hogwash --- there was no boycott.

Nice to know emails and phone calls might have helped. Thanks guys (Oak) who posted addresses and phone numbers of our state politicians!!!

This is a good start, but remember also that only half the politicians that they wanted to recall, were recalled. It was a good statement, but the laws are still on the books. Show me laws being repealed and I will clap a little louder.

I'm still boycotting Colorado mainly because these gun laws became a real in July, legalization of weed, CPW increased landowner vouchers, preference point creep, 5-9 day seasons, and property taxes/insurance premiums rate hikes. And the majority still voted for President Obama. Only about 7% of the states population are active hunters, so additions to anti-hunting and anti pursuit with hounds laws could happen unless there is strong opposition from sportsmen.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back