Colorado GMU 5

Just a PSA
You're not going to get any help from him. He hasn't been on this site in over 15 months! Every year when drawing results come out there are armies of guys like yourself that join this farm, rekindle old threads looking for handouts of information to the unit they have just drawn without ever contributing anything to the forum. Then when the season is over, we'll never see or hear from you again. Lot of nice genuine folks on this forum who are more than willing to help if to stick around and engage, but you won't get much help going about it the way you are.

You may think I'm being a d*ck right now, but I basically did this same thing when i joined 5 years ago. So just trying to help you out.
92 posts in 5 years? Not much better :)

southdakotaelk shoot me a pm. I’m going to go out on 2nd season elk otc this year and have a couple questions. Thank you sir
Just a reminder... that is one of the herds with significant tag reductions and shortened 5 day seasons.

Just a PSA
You're not going to get any help from him. He hasn't been on this site in over 15 months! Every year when drawing results come out there are armies of guys like yourself that join this farm, rekindle old threads looking for handouts of information to the unit they have just drawn without ever contributing anything to the forum. Then when the season is over, we'll never see or hear from you again. Lot of nice genuine folks on this forum who are more than willing to help if to stick around and engage, but you won't get much help going about it the way you are.

You may think I'm being a d*ck right now, but I basically did this same thing when i joined 5 years ago. So just trying to help you out.
Thanks hot rod. I have 0 questions about where elk are. I need to know a couple things about access/roads and if a 4 wheeler is necessary. But I appreciate it.

92 posts in 5 years? Not much better :)
You are 100% correct sir, between the family,3 jobs, volunteer FF, & cattle i'm not on here as much as i'd like to be. Was just trying to help out a new member. Tried private messaging him but it wouldn't allow me to.
I'll try to do better contributing in the future !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back