Colorado Banning Shotguns?

They can have mine once I'm out of ammo and they pull it out of their ass, because I know it would fit.

Think they'll never get your "sporting weapons"....keep drinking the kool-aid.

What do predators and liberals have in common?....they are working in common, one wittingly, the other biologically, to end sport hunting...and when we no longer need to sport hunt, what is the next step? turn in your weapons....

I do not think this will happen in my lifetime, but it will within the next generations.

Think they'll never get your "sporting weapons"....keep drinking the kool-aid.

What do predators and liberals have in common?....they are working in common, one wittingly, the other biologically, to end sport hunting...and when we no longer need to sport hunt, what is the next step? turn in your weapons....

I do not think this will happen in my lifetime, but it will within the next generations.

I don't know if it will be that drastic. There are fringe goups that would , will, try hard to take away gun rights. How far that goes will be up to the next generations as you said.

The REAL Colorado wouldn’t have a problem with this crap if we could just give everything East of the Continental Divide to Kansas.

It's not banning only guns with 8 round tubes, it's banning ANY shotgun that can be converted to hold more than 8 rounds, as in all pumps and semi-autos. I think they've been drinking the bong water!

You hit the nail on the head. I'm glad you clarified that. As our beloved vice president would say, this is a BFD. They started with ARs and they've already "progressed" to shotguns. Incredible.

No man, its like who needs guns man, I mean we should all just hug man, if you are mad at someone don't shoot them man its like we need to hug man ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm like. we ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah I hug my grandma man she smells like licorice I love that smell man.

Wow. It's OK to go buy and smoke dope legally. But watch out for those shotguns! They call this progress?

The left-wingnuts want to make 20 million "illegals legal" and weed legal... but lets crack down on law abiding gun owners...whats next....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back