Colorado Banning Shotguns?

that seems to be a bit much, however, I've hunted pheasants since I was a boy and never used a shotgun with and extended tube to hold 8 shells. They are really stretching it with this crap. I guess they are hoping everyone is so stoned that they won't notice . . . . next it will be banning Cheeto's . . .that will get noticed!.:D

That blows me away what are you suppose to do with the ones you have if the bill passes? Pack them up and move to another state I guess.

Sell them to local extremists just before it passes. They should bring top dollar. That's my ar plan, if it ever comes to that.

that seems to be a bit much, however, I've hunted pheasants since I was a boy and never used a shotgun with and extended tube to hold 8 shells. They are really stretching it with this crap.
Have also hunted upland birds for many years. There are a lot more extended tubes for shotguns being used than most people realize. Any State that has a spring snow goose season will have a lot of extended tube shotguns around. Been going on for years.

It's not banning only guns with 8 round tubes, it's banning ANY shotgun that can be converted to hold more than 8 rounds, as in all pumps and semi-autos. I think they've been drinking the bong water!

that seems to be a bit much, however, I've hunted pheasants since I was a boy and never used a shotgun with and extended tube to hold 8 shells. They are really stretching it with this crap.
Have also hunted upland birds for many years. There are a lot more extended tubes for shotguns being used than most people realize. Any State that has a spring snow goose season will have a lot of extended tube shotguns around. Been going on for years.

I totally agree when it comes to snows, but in the article, he was saying the pheasant hunters I think. I think when hunting snows about anything is legal!!! I was supposed to head to Missouri for the next three days to do some of that crazy hunting, but, work is crazy right now.

“Hundreds of thousands of pheasant hunters are probably going to be carrying around a gun they won’t be able to replace after July 1 this year,” he said.

...assuming this means the existing ones are grandfathered?...but maybe inhibited to transfer?

...assuming this means the existing ones are grandfathered?...but maybe inhibited to transfer?
From my reading of the second page of the article they are grandfathered, but they can't be transferred to anyone. The examples they provided that would be illegal: giving to a gunsmith to fix if broke or giving it to your son to use.

Wow. It's OK to go buy and smoke dope legally. But watch out for those shotguns! They call this progress?

Elections have consequences

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NRA...fear mongering, blah blah blah, gun and religion clingers, blah blah blah. Why they'll never take your sportin' weapons, it's a losing proposition...political suicide, blah blah blah.

Orwellian.:cool:

But aren't the EXTREMISTS the ones trying to take them away? John
Living in Idaho I think of a whole other type of extremist.
Its a north Idaho joke.

At least they can't claim the "we are not going to take your hunting guns" crap after this.
But they will anyways.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back