Caribou Gear

Colorado 2022 Draw Results

For deer: we haven't been charged, neither of us have received an email, our points haven't changed in the portal and the draw receipt in the portal still looks like this:
1654174285686.png
Another day to finish reporting the results? What gives CPW?

For deer: we haven't been charged, neither of us have received an email, our points haven't changed in the portal and the draw receipt in the portal still looks like this:
View attachment 224495
That's how bear was for me... I wouldn't count on being drawn

View attachment 224495
Same here for everything except my new point has been added. But I went points first and tried to grab 2nd choice. No way to tell but I assume by now I would've been charged if I had been successful.

Same here for everything except my new point has been added. But I went points first and tried to grab 2nd choice. No way to tell but I assume by now I would've been charged if I had been successful.
I'm in the same boat as you, I'm and R and barring something completely insane happening I should be gaurenteed the tag I went for, hold out hope!

drunk parents guys.

sometimes they give you the receipt for your day three hanukkah present and not the present itself. sometimes they wrapped the empty box it came in and not the present itself.

sometimes they just oversleep and expect you to make breakfast and find the present yourself. don't worry just yet.

View attachment 224495

My app is in the same state, but I just noticed my points dropped to zero! No CC charge yet either.

my deer point just showed up. their IT department is just moving at a snails pace with this rediculousness!!!

my deer point just showed up. their IT department is just moving at a snails pace with this rediculousness!!!

Come on now. They are working as fast as they can! 🤣

giphy.gif

I just learned that I was 'Not Awarded' again for my deer unit that used to take one point to draw, last time I drew was 2019. I will will be going into the draw next year with 3 PPs. Yay.

• Sad
Reactions: LCH
NR Archery Deer. Points have been zero'd out, Deer license moved to "privileges" but still says "pending," no email with positive draw results, and cant check my bank to see if the money has been pulled yet, I had 3 PP going in on unit which was 100% for 2 points last year. Look's like I drew o/a 0900 this morning. Keep the faith!

Reactions: LCH
Just got my PP Point for deer and I see that I am now awarded my second choice -- which was my main plan! Keep your eyes open... seems like all of the first choices have been awarded.

Just got my PP Point for deer and I see that I am now awarded my second choice -- which was my main plan! Keep your eyes open... seems like all of the first choices have been awarded.
Also update for all my fellow NR Elk hunters. I just purchased a point for Elk in CO this year but that point hasn't been applied to my account yet so I assume the draw for those is also not complete. Good Luck Everyone!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back