Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Colorado 2022 Draw Results

Got a new $42 charge a minute ago don't know what for

Last edited:
Got hit here for a deer tag ($420)!

Was starting to sweat I wasn’t going to draw anything this year 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: LCH
Seems like the CPW IT dept didn't get the message of the updated regulations..
Aspira, which is a 3rd party, runs the draw.
It is interesting (and a bit funny) that this seems to have been totally missed since it does impact the draw & payment process. People who applied risk-free with the plan to maybe turn back in will be charged.

Has CPW announced their 2022 quotas by hunt code at this time?

If so, could anyone share a link?

Aspira, which is a 3rd party, runs the draw.
It is interesting (and a bit funny) that this seems to have been totally missed since it does impact the draw & payment process. People who applied risk-free with the plan to maybe turn back in will be charged.
I wonder if this might pump the brakes on release of remaining species while they "fix the glitch"...?

I wonder if this might pump the brakes on release of remaining species while they "fix the glitch"...?
Page 8 of the 2022 regs says, "CPW charges awarded license payments automatically and sends courtesy email confirmation that you do not want to miss" which is in conflcit to what is says elsewhere in the regs about no charges until after June 6.

Page 8 of the 2022 regs says, "CPW charges awarded license payments automatically and sends courtesy email confirmation that you do not want to miss" which is in conflcit to what is says elsewhere in the regs about no charges until after June 6.
Wow, then I really have no idea. Government at its finest

I applied for a second choice deer tag still nothing on the cc or in my points acct. Maybe they're stretching deer over multiple days

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back