Colo Elk results!, Back door

Khunter

Drew Unit 2 archery elk.

Does not get any better. Well not much better...

Have to get results via the 'back door' at the moment as describes on the sheep thread of same vein. Should be officially poste din a couple days perhaps.

congrats to both of you and all the others that will draw. I should be successful on a pp or 2.

Nah NHY, I put unit 201 archery as my first choice with only 6 points.

Pretty sure it is a 4th season tag that was left over last year.:D

Congrats guys. I will be pretty disappointed if I failed to draw a preference point.

The draw stats are already posted. I know for a fact that I didn't draw my first choice. Only 4 points short. :rolleyes:

Congrats to those who drew what they really wanted.

Well, I knew I didn't have a chance. But I always put a choice down just in case there it a computer error. :)

Last year I came up about 14 points short for my first choice. :D

Took all 10 of my points to draw it but it finally happened. Anyone want to do a backpack elk hunt in some beautiful Colorado country? Thanks for the heads up Khunter and congrats on the tag.

Congrats to everyone who drew. Looks like there should be lots of great pics posted this fall. It was PP for me this year!

I'm packing my bags for another september elk hunt in CO!! After the hunt last year and watching my buddy zach shoot the best public land bull ive ever been a part of, i hope i don't get stupid and try holding out for that caliber of bull!!

My wife is due with our 4th kid two weeks before the trip..............i really hope i still have a family when i get back:)

Archery tag IDB?
Kill a monster.
Yep. I drew the unit 76 archery tag. I have been told that there are not a lot of monsters on that hunt but that's fine with me. The scenery and the sheer number of animals to wade through will be good enough for me.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back