Caribou Gear Tarp

CO Wildlife Comm. Approves 2010 Big Game Regs

Well, according to your Colorado resource page here on OYOA, they always go on sale the first Tuesday in July. ;)

The guy who put that page together knows his stuff. Good thing he is here keeping the rest of us informed on the Colorado intricacies. :eek:

Anybody want to suggest a couple OTC (archey elk) GMU in the SW area of CO, for a guy who won't be able to get up there until the 2nd week of the season & has never hunted out of Arizona before? Since I can barely draw for quail in my home state, I need to get myself in the game elsewhere.

I'm not familiar at all with CO & my scouting will either be limited or nil. Not looking to take a trophy--maybe even a cow tag--just put some meat in the freezer and get on the board is this year's goal.

After posting this warning, I don't want to hear about anyone missing the deadline. The deadline is April 6th.

Hope ya'll didn't wait until the last minute. The application system is down. :)

Don't ask me how I know...:(

I also waited until the 11th hour. Had some issues this morning, either not being able to get in at all to the servers timing out on me.

Just completed mine. 2pm Central

I think having your selections ready to input helps keep your session live.

I also waited until the 11th hour. Had some issues this morning, either not being able to get in at all to the servers timing out on me.

Just completed mine. 2pm Central

I think having your selections ready to input helps keep your session live.

Done! I did three of mine yesterday, about an hour before you. Decided to do the other three this morning, and it is very smooth now.

I have a good feeling about this year....:hump::D

I did mine about a three weeks early for the first time ever, however, I haven't completely changed my procrastination habits...still haven't finished my taxes.:eek:

I did mine about a three weeks early for the first time ever, however, I haven't completely changed my procrastination habits...still haven't finished my taxes.:eek:

Thats why I did my taxes two years ago. Glad I don't have that headache anymore :D

Back