Caribou Gear

CO Re-Issue Day - virtual queue already active

I have no clue but somehow I pulled a good elk and deer tag. I’m not going to believe it until I get them in the mail!!
If those are the ones I was trying for I'm going to sic my new Brittany on you while we're up there training this September, Jason :)

I got in right at 9:00 and had the tag in my cart, but didn’t get checked out fast enough. At least the system didn’t get bogged down or crash this year. Congrats to those who got the tag they wanted.

No luck for me. I was looking to an addition to my existing elk tag but was too late.

Good luck everyone.

Was hopeful because I was “in line” at 8am to get a last minute buddy a tag.Sure enough got kicked off and had to re sign in. Surprise, surprise, no longer available. Looks like our group is back down to two. I was hopeful because he has a strong back. Anyone got some llamas for rent?

Got in and out by 9:15, with 1 Pronghorn tag. Maybe not a high volume area, but my buddy couldn't grab one of the other 2 tags available. More than likely someone will dump the tag before season and he'll pick it up. Leftover Watch has been pretty good about getting the updated list out.

Just saw this and got in, wasn't quick enough. Congrats to those who got the tags they were after!

There were 2 guys going at it at the one in Lone Tree a few weeks ago lol. Have to admit, Cabelas raises my stress level lol

I logged in before 7, kept it refreshed for a couple hours, clicked proceed right at 9 and got the deer tag I was after. Circled back for an elk tag, tried to pay, and they were already gone.

Reactions: LCH
I scored a decent 3rd season deer tag on my phone while waiting in line at a license vendor.

Despite the system crashes and occasional disappointment, I love the CO reissue process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back