CO Re-Issue Day - virtual queue already active

cedahm

PSA : Buddy just texted me that they already have the virtual queue open (as soon as you click on 'Buy and Apply')

Another headscratcher choice of UX design from Aspira (would think you would log in FIRST and then be placed in queue, but no - still going to have to log in, verify info, etc, etc)

This ought to be fun.

1596551486133.png

PSA : Buddy just texted me that they already have the virtual queue open (as soon as you click on 'Buy and Apply')

Another headscratcher choice of UX design from Aspira (would think you would log in FIRST and then be placed in queue, but no - still going to have to log in, verify info, etc, etc)

This ought to be fun.
I got queued at 7:15AM

WELCOME TO RE-ISSUE DAY

I’m on, as well. Sheesh. This isn’t gonna be pretty. You jokers stay away from my tags! 🤣

Is there anything even worth picking up at this point? Maybe I should look. BTW, anyone want a ML buck lope tag out east in an area with decent public? I'm turning in a tag if I still can, never have had to before.

I was in at about 8:15, when I hit "Proceed" at 9:00 I had to re-enter my CID#, password and residency status. 🤷‍♂️
I too got the very end and was told thanks for playing but NO

Last edited:
Bullet point style:

• I was let out of queue and logged in @ 8:56.
  • Hit 'Proceed' @ 09:00
  • Actually got the tag I wanted in my cart (10 were available vs. 5 that were available initially)
  • Got to payment, saw a new banner message that said "once you've added a tag to your cart it will be held until purchase is complete'
  • Added payment details, Hit confirm and...."No Quota Available"
  • When I went back and tried to add it again - it wont even let me add to the cart at all.

So - there are 2 different queues - 1 to Login at all, then another 1 once you've added to your cart.

Better queue management than prior years and I never had the spinning wheel of death nor did I ever have a lag between actions - so an improvement but still same result (which I believe is verbatim what I said last year).

i had an antelope tag in my cart but didn't check out in time and didn't get it. Oh well, my fall schedule was pretty full already.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back