Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

CO leftovers

So painful. I keep updating the leftover sheet and my top two choices are now gone, and the third choice is getting whittled away... At least some folks are getting in... Pain in the ass!

It's like trying to buy tickets to Led Zeppelin or something. 247 redials on the phone and still clicking online!

I never had any problems, Idk if your type of internet plays a game or not. logged on at 9:03 and went through everything fine.

I never had any problems, Idk if your type of internet plays a game or not. logged on at 9:03 and went through everything fine.

It's what order your IP hit the server, mine was super slow and I doubt if anyone has a much faster connection... 300Mbps down/150 Mbps up

It was slow for me. I wasn't able to get the tags I wanted for my daughter and I, but snagged a mule deer buck tag for each of us and a cow elk for her. It is her first trip and she is excited to say the least.

It was slow for me. I wasn't able to get the tags I wanted for my daughter and I, but snagged a mule deer buck tag for each of us and a cow elk for her. It is her first trip and she is excited to say the least.

Congrats!

It took 23 minutes to get it finished but I ended up getting the buck tag that I was shooting for. Definitely could have worked better but much better than it was for a NR in MS last year.

Nice work! Hope you have a great hunt.

Man that was a joke this morning. They should be ashamed. I used 3pp in the original draw on my first choice was unsuccessful then they screwed up my leftover draw. Leftover list comes out and there's 8 tags?!?!!?? Shit website so I still didn't get it. I drew a deer tag that a buddy tried for 15min before me and showed unavailable.... there's no rhythm or reason

Had it in my cart and went to checkout and it kicked me out and back to the beginning. Oh well, maybe they will get it fixed for next year

I used 3pp in the original draw on my first choice was unsuccessful then they screwed up my leftover draw. Leftover list comes out and there's 8 tags?!?!!??

The leftover list included returned and failed payment licenses, which is why there were many options that required points in the regular draw.

I logged in at 8:01 and at 8:46 finally got to the payment page only to find out that the tag I was after was not avaiable. I got kicked completely out of the system three times duirng the payment process. There has to be a better way.

Logged in 10m early like the instructions said. Got booted 8-9 times. Finally got the hunt code selection and after 2 choices reflected "no allocation", kept submitting the codes and finally my first choice loaded in the "shopping cart" . After credit card info loaded, went to submit and error'd out with "no allocation".... At 9:48 I gave it up.:W:

Not a good experience for me. Seemed very unstable. All the while redialing the Ph # with call failed responses.

Congrats!

To you and LCH thank you! I was wanting to get her in a easier unit that didn't off OTC elk tags but like others I put them in the cart but when I finally got to pay it said not available. I then tried our #2 choice same deal. I know the unit we drew but never hunted second season and never hunted it for mule deer. It is CO so I should be able to get her on a buck and it helps when she doesn't care if it is a spike, fork horn or 170 in. These type of hunts are fun and maybe we will come across a cow elk for her too.
Been getting her in packing shape.
20180803_181027.jpg
Still can't get pics to load right!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back