MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

CO Gov tag Raffle, Elk 2011

Khunter

As in years past, the Colorado Bowhunters Association has been awarded the Colorado Governor's Elk tag raffle to raise funds for wildlife habitat and conservation projects. Money goes to a great cause we can all get behind. I have attached info on how to get your tickets, including an offer to mail them to you.

•Hunt 4-1/2 months, August 15 – December 31, 2011.

•All game units legal for elk and you can hunt multiple units while searching for that monster bull.

•Use all legal weapons for elk and interchangeable.

•Tickets are 5/$100 or 1/$25: You can put together an order with a group of friends to meet the 5-ticket-discount criteria. In 2009 we only sold 492 tickets total so odds are very good as raffles go.

•Raffle drawing to be held at CBA Jamboree, July 16, 2011, at 5:15 p.m., Lost Canyon Road, 2 miles west of US Hwy. 24, San Isabel National Forest, Granite, Colorado.

•Need not be present to win.

Feel free to PM me if interested and I can arrange to send you your tickets and get the stubs put into the bucket (lightly floating near the top for easy picking?) on July 16 for the drawing.

You may also download an order form from the CBA website: http://www.coloradobowhunting.org/news/2011/co_dream_hunt_elk.html

--Kirby (Grand Junction Area Rep for the CBA)

time is running short. Drawing is on July 16. Guys still wanting tickets need to get a check in the mail ASAP either direcxtly to CBA or to me if you want personal service. I will hand deliver your tickets to the bucket shortly before the drawing (and make sure a SHORT armed kid does the draw so the tix floating on top get pulled.;)

Can I buy some chances online?Don't trust the mailman this late in the game

There is not online order (do not accept credit cards for raffles in Colo).

If you send Tuesday, especially if you send priority mail, I bet it gets here by Thursday. You will get your check back if it arrives late. PM me if you want my address to mail a check.

I am also checking with the ticket sales honcho to see if he has a plan to get ticket orders processed that arrive Friday/Saturday and will let you know.
The 3D event where the raffle draw will occur runs Friday through Sunday and is up in the mountains which is why I need orders in hand by Thursday.

There is not an online order option so you will have to mail in the order one way or another.
If you send Tuesday, especially if you send priority mail, I bet it gets here by Thursday. You will get your check back if it arrives late. PM me if you want my address to mail a check.

I am also checking with the ticket sales honcho to see if he has a plan to get ticket orders processed that arrive Friday/Saturday and will let you know.
The 3D event where the raffle draw will occur runs Friday through Sunday and is up in the mountains which is why I need orders in hand by Thursday.

I meant to add you will of course have your check returned if it happens to arrive too late to be included in the drawing....

Khunter - sent you a check yesterday - hope it made the mail pick up. Let me know if you get it.

Ron

Will do. Thanks.

For others. The guy running our raffle will be chacking his mail through Satuday mail delivery and processing orders. Folks still wanting tickets can still get in an order if you go to the CBA web address I posted and fill out a form and mail it to the listed address. If done today, should be in time for Saturday delivery, especially if choose priority mail option.

http://www.coloradobowhunting.org/ne..._hunt_elk.html

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back