Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

CO draw odds???

wisconsinteacher

I'm trying to figure out how many points it took to draw in one of the Colorado elk units. I feel like I can figure it out for many other states but am struggling with CO. Is there a link to see all the info? I know I'm missing something here but can't find it. Thanks

The Draw Recap and Drawn Out reports has what you are looking for.

google colorado elk hunting statistics + big game brochure + ctrl F

Go to the link MtnRambler posted and pull up the 2021 Hunt Recap. Here's an example of how to read it.

Find the hunt code you are interested in. As a NR, you want to look at the column of NR that applied and the column of NR that were successful (circled).

In this example, one person applied with 26 points and didn't draw, likely because he did a group application with someone with fewer points (CO uses the lowest point total in the group). The two applicants with 25 points drew. Seven out of 8 with 24 points drew, and the one who didn't was probably a group app again.

You will see that 9 of 41 applicants with 22 points were successful. So the minimum was 22 points to draw. Keep in mind that if you only look at the "Drawn out" report, it will list 22 points even though odds with 22 points were less than 25%.

Untitled.jpg

Go to the link MtnRambler posted and pull up the 2021 Hunt Recap. Here's an example of how to read it.

Find the hunt code you are interested in. As a NR, you want to look at the column of NR that applied and the column of NR that were successful (circled).

In this example, one person applied with 26 points and didn't draw, likely because he did a group application with someone with fewer points (CO uses the lowest point total in the group). The two applicants with 25 points drew. Seven out of 8 with 24 points drew, and the one who didn't was probably a group app again.

You will see that 9 of 41 applicants with 22 points were successful. So the minimum was 22 points to draw. Keep in mind that if you only look at the "Drawn out" report, it will list 22 points even though odds with 22 points were less than 25%.

View attachment 197695
If only the world were filled with Oaks

I'm trying to figure out how many points it took to draw in one of the Colorado elk units. I feel like I can figure it out for many other states but am struggling with CO. Is there a link to see all the info? I know I'm missing something here but can't find it. Thanks
What I've done is look up the unit online , then a list of webpages to choose from .

Back