PEAX Equipment

CO 2023 Draw Results

• Thread starter Deleted member 52847
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 52847

Question: Has anyone ever seen draw results "early" by checking to see if your points are gone?

I know the payment option will be hit in the coming weeks, but want to see if the preference points are either gone from the app or online.

Got my first Moose point today, hopefully in 4 or 5 years I'll be able to draw a cow tag. Still waiting on the results for Elk,Deer, and Pronghorn all points

Question: Has anyone ever seen draw results "early" by checking to see if your points are gone?

I know the payment option will be hit in the coming weeks, but want to see if the preference points are either gone from the app or online.
nah, PPs get updated/zeroed the same day they're processing payments for each species. once a upon time there were some backdoors, but none anymore that i'm aware of.
You guys actually peaked my interest based on an odd observation I had this morning. When I look at my point history, the date they show imported is long before they published the results. So that got me wondering if maybe they “upload” them onto the website but shows them as a hidden text. I just spent 3 hours downloading web dev apps for Chrome trying to get it to display.

Now I’m no software dev or a computer genius, but I do build PCs for my own use and can handle some pretty cool stuff. That being said I’ve never done that before where I’m trying to discover hidden texts. So I’m sure of 3 possibilities:

1. They do post it and hide the text, and I have no idea what I’m doing.
2. They do post it and hide it, but it’s hidden by certain login information that has a .gov on the end.
3. I just wasted my time because I’m way too impatient, and CPW doesn’t upload anything until the dates they promised.

The latter seems to be the heavy favorite after I walked upstairs defeated.

You guys actually peaked my interest based on an odd observation I had this morning. When I look at my point history, the date they show imported is long before they published the results. So that got me wondering if maybe they “upload” them onto the website but shows them as a hidden text. I just spent 3 hours downloading web dev apps for Chrome trying to get it to display.

Now I’m no software dev or a computer genius, but I do build PCs for my own use and can handle some pretty cool stuff. That being said I’ve never done that before where I’m trying to discover hidden texts. So I’m sure of 3 possibilities:

2. They do post it and hide it, but it’s hidden by certain login information that has a .gov on the end.
3. I just wasted my time because I’m way too impatient, and CPW doesn’t upload anything until the dates they promised.

steve-harvey-crazy.gif

i suspect it's similar to your no.3

i feel like they basically get a file from/out of Aspira called "2023 Draw" in early May. then come draw week is when they start taking all the information in that draw file and start uploading it into their system that starts charging people, updating accounts and preference points, and sending e-mails. so it's all time stamped for early may when the file was created, and those time stamps translate to the accounts when it's uploaded.

I think it's this upload process of taking that draw data that was produced with one button and translating it into all the accounts, the system that starts charging people, and sending out e-mails that gets rather complicated. because now you're dealing with multiple servers at multiple times and running everything in steps - websites, credit card systems, and e-mail servers.

you'd still think, there's gotta be an easier way.

that my assumption of what's going on, but it is simply a WAG, and nothing more.

For the first time in 11 years i didn't draw a single CO tag....no doe, no buck, no cow....and in 26 I saw nothing short of 25 deer sitting in the same spot of 4 days last season.......I guess all of my chips will be on an OTC bull.... ;/

For the first time in 11 years i didn't draw a single CO tag....no doe, no buck, no cow....and in 26 I saw nothing short of 25 deer sitting in the same spot of 4 days last season.......I guess all of my chips will be on an OTC bull.... ;/
I don’t think elk draw has happened yet… still hope!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back