MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Chinese surveillance balloon over Montana?

This thread is neck and neck with the shed hunting season thread in terms of sheer stupidity.

If the balloons keep coming, eventually a sub culture surrounding them will emerge. It may not be as weird as Jack Mormons that drink monster energy, wear weird jeans, flat bill hats and rat tail hair styles, and hit 5’7” on their tippy toes, drive ram trucks with tow mirrors out, going state to state to invade winter ranges but it’ll be damn strange.

If the balloons keep coming, eventually a sub culture surrounding them will emerge. It may not be as weird as Jack Mormons that drink monster energy, wear weird jeans, flat bill hats and rat tail hair styles, and hit 5’7” on their tippy toes, drive ram trucks with tow mirrors out, going state to state to invade winter ranges but it’ll be damn strange.
Do you happen to frequent R/oddlyspecific also?

I’m firmly on the blow it out of the sky side of the fence on this one. If nothing else it sounds awesome. I’m not sure I want to live in a country where we don’t blow Chinese balloons out of the sky. I’m sure everyone values my opinion.
Rite on! #*^@#* those dumb little ****ers, can’t stand them

Talked to Buddy in Billings who’s wife is a cop. Took him a while to reply and I was starting to get worried. Turns out he had no idea about anything and his 4 year old daughter was playing on his phone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back