Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Chinese surveillance balloon over Montana?

Hopefully nobody misconstrues my comment as support for an administration of scumbags lead by a racist POS dying of dementia while the world laughs, because it certainly isn’t, but Daines and others being so fast to make it political and send the president letters and post it on their social media accounts demanding answers etc makes our country looks divided and stupid to foreigners and enemies.
I believe it’s possible that the Pentagon has a plan/strategy/reason for doing things the way they are choosing to do.
It’s also the government so complete incompetence is also possible but we should keep the fighting out of the spotlight when it comes to things like this, imo
Everyone spies on everyone else. China has much more sophisticated surveillance than this, but if we were to shoot it down, then they and Russia would have the go-ahead to shoot our stuff down.

Everyone spies on everyone else. China has much more sophisticated surveillance than this, but if we were to shoot it down, then they and Russia would have the go-ahead to shoot our stuff down.
If we sent a balloon over China, it would be shot down LONG BEFORE it entered over their land LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE DONE!

The freaking balloon went over central Alaska. Did we NOT know it was over the US? BTW Alaska is still part of the US. We had PLENTY of time to shoot it down over 2,000 miles of absolutely nothing! Well maybe a caribou or two.

Why in hell didn't CANADA shoot it down? Is this telling us how piss poor our detection capability is?

epic videos of policemen shooting crazy amputees running around on their stumps brandishing a big vegetable knife.

Sir.

I previously ignored your comment in another thread RE: the amputee being shot by police.

However, upon your mention of it a second time I had to check it out myself. From this point forward I will no longer be ignoring your video suggestions. Well worth my click.

Sincerely,

-A fellow viral video fanatic

I read an interview where the military person referred to shooting down the balloon as a "kinetic solution." I love it, and it will be my preferred solution to the cervid problem.

I vote they load all of us middle aged guys up on planes and we parachute in and fight the Chinese right now. Don’t send the young men and women over. They have things to look forward to in life. Send us 30-50 year olds over, we have nothing to lose. Hell I’ll bayonet charge a Chinese tank. Just make sure we have plenty of beer and whiskey and we’ll lay waste to that place.

I vote they load all of us middle aged guys up on planes and we parachute in and fight the Chinese right now. Don’t send the young men and women over. They have things to look forward to in life. Send us 30-50 year olds over, we have nothing to lose. Hell I’ll bayonet charge a Chinese tank. Just make sure we have plenty of beer and whiskey and we’ll lay waste to that place.
I’m 53 and a cheap date….count me in for a case of Molson Canadian or Labatt Blue

I have my doubts that its a Chinese balloon at all. I believe it is something the US govt has lost track of and someone spotted it and now they are blaming the Chinese to get the American public worked up in preparation of their ridiculous war they all want so freaking bad.

"China war inevitable"
"China will invade Tiawan before 2025"

All over the news lately.

Lubing up the American people to hate China in advance of what is to POTENTIALLY come.

When China takes credit for it being their balloon (at this point they HAVE NOT), or we shoot it down and prove that it is theirs, only then will I believe it's a Chinese balloon.

The American people are being duped and lied to by their own govt as per usual.
And it only took 52 posts before a fun loving humor thread turns tin-foil hat. SMFH.

By the way - China has formally admitted it is their ballon but that it is a civilian weather ballon gone astray.

Don't get excited......

gv5f5bm4b6zy.png
Ahhh, the little triangle that let me go to sleep at night as a kid knowing I never needed to worry about a post-nuclear social collapse.

F13FF857-5196-41B8-ADC5-231695F73637.jpeg

Not at all speaking to this particular balloon, but I found this to be a pretty interesting thread on balloons as tools of military.

I love the tag line “pentagon hot air”. We can all agree the most dangerous weapon in human history is the bluster coming out of government mouths. In the last 120 yrs, ask the German civilians, Russian civilians, Chinese civilians, Iraqi civilians, Italian civilians, etc, etc, any where really.

Last edited:
Wish I had know it was floating over Billings on Thursday, I missed it , I don’t liked it being up there , I’m of the it should never made it out of Alaska opinion, but it would have been cool to see.

I imagine a glorious 2 minute charge before we all pulled a hamstring. This also loosely describes how I ended up with a child.

Back