Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Chinese surveillance balloon over Montana?

Let’s leave the Japanese out of this . . .
New idea
shoot holes thru the ballon so it drops slowly. Round the ballon up, pull the equipment off of it which will surely turn out to be stolen American technology anyway. take a swath of it, dye it red white and blue, put it in a box with a framed picture of this on top of it. And then have the ambassador hand deliver it back to them. That’s what we would do if we were a country that still had balls anyway.

06792A14-C584-4169-9D77-54062870B387.jpeg

I’ll go on a limb and say you’re the minority of the dad bod squadron

I got back into CrossFit because I’d done it early in my 40s before my divorce and I was in the best shape of my life so I got back into in 2021 with the knowledge that now I’m in my 50’s it will help me to be in the best hunting shape I can be in , and prolong what I can do out in the woods and give me more good years in the field

I mean one of the biggest problems with shooting it down over Montana is the logistics. All the media couldn’t get rental cars in Bozeman to broadcast it live.

Last edited:
No kidding.

The tin foil hat crowd is strong.

Time to stock up on the mega rolls at Costco. Shortages are coming.
What’s tin foil about commenting on the absurdity of a Chinese surveillance balloon being allowed free rein over our country?

You don’t have to don tin foil hat to think that something isn’t right with that.
1675546964883.jpeg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back