Chinese surveillance balloon over Montana?

Now the media headlines are saying “alleged “ Chinese surveillance balloon.
Let the spin begin. By Monday this will be just a party balloon that drifted in from a Trump rally, I’m sure he’s to blame somehow.
Nothing to see here.
Can’t trust those news organizations.

I’m firmly on the blow it out of the sky side of the fence on this one. If nothing else it sounds awesome. I’m not sure I want to live in a country where we don’t blow Chinese balloons out of the sky. I’m sure everyone values my opinion.

I genuinely don't know what/who to believe. But can say it was disappointing when a reporter asked the pentagon press sec. if Americans had a right to know where the surveillance balloon is and he said yeah y'all got the right to go look up in the sky and see for yourselves. Like damn man 😭

Edit: to clarify, his words were "the public certainly has the ability to look up in the sky and see where the balloon is." Don't want to misquote him on such a contentious issue

Hopefully nobody misconstrues my comment as support for an administration of scumbags lead by a racist POS dying of dementia while the world laughs, because it certainly isn’t, but Daines and others being so fast to make it political and send the president letters and post it on their social media accounts demanding answers etc makes our country looks divided and stupid to foreigners and enemies.
I believe it’s possible that the Pentagon has a plan/strategy/reason for doing things the way they are choosing to do.
It’s also the government so complete incompetence is also possible but we should keep the fighting out of the spotlight when it comes to things like this, imo

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back