Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Check out these Dorks

Psh, nothing but a bunch of chalkers and hard whites! As long as they’re out there hammering you know, it’s all good bro. Gotta keep grinding for that brown gold! 🤢

Better than the people that watch and support people playing video games.

Not much better, but better.

Like if you pinch your index finger and thumb together very, very softy, so you have that little tiny space in between, it's that much better.

...you just did it with your fingers to see how much I'm talking about, didn't you?

Goodness.
Where do you all see the future of shed hunting going? More rules/regulations?
Personally, I just enjoy the hiking and finding the occasional shed. I don’t sell what I find, and I’m sure as heck not producing any content. But that’s just me.

Like if you pinch your index finger and thumb together very, very softy, so you have that little tiny space in between, it's that much better.

...you just did it with your fingers to see how much I'm talking about, didn't you?
yes

I don't know why you call them dorks. Looks like a bunch of good kids out enjoying nature with their pups instead of sitting in a tea house vaping and playing video games. Good on them!
Yeah, they use different terminology than old farts, much like we did when we were youngsters.
Glad to see them out enjoying nature and getting some exercise.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back