Yeti GOBOX Collection

Charging sow

Randi, your point was missed I am afraid or deliberately ignored.

but no worries, by now I am sure you have saddle up that new mare of yours and are headed into the mountains and my gut feeling is your not thinking about this thread ;)

Harley & hank4elk. So if "I" say Diane looked cute in that outfit, does that also make me sexist ? I can not keep up with the feminist movement and thei rules.

Mr Miller; Did you take that picture ? :) Blackmail ? ;)

cheyenne, I bet you are right. Her first reaction was a "deer in the headlight" moment and momentarily froze. She needs to improve and increase her reaction time before she visits Africa.

When does hunting season start ?

Randi, your point was missed I am afraid or deliberately ignored.

but no worries, by now I am sure you have saddle up that new mare of yours and are headed into the mountains and my gut feeling is your not thinking about this thread ;)

Harley & hank4elk. So if "I" say Diane looked cute in that outfit, does that also make me sexist ? I can not keep up with the feminist movement and thei rules.

Mr Miller; Did you take that picture ? :) Blackmail ? ;)

cheyenne, I bet you are right. Her first reaction was a "deer in the headlight" moment and momentarily froze. She needs to improve and increase her reaction time before she visits Africa.

When does hunting season start ?
Firstly, I'm gonna need a pic of Diane, then get my wife's opinion. Expensive tuition should never be wasted.

What do you get when you cross Newton and Darwin?

"Among Newton's most renowned work is the theory of universal gravitation--or gravity--which holds that a universal force of attraction exists between all matter. ..."

"Survival of the fittest" is a phrase that originated from Darwinian evolutionary theory as a way of describing the mechanism of natural selection. The biological concept of fitness is defined as reproductive success."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back