Charging sow

Saw this on Yellowstone NPS Instagram.
Comments are🔥🔥.

Looks like they had to edit their post to remove the words "heavy set" haha

Yep. Spandex leaves little to the imagination. Too much information. What I don't get is why the gals get so upset about us making sexist remarks when they wear clothes like that. Isn't the intention to peak some male hormone arousal response? So why get upset when we verbalize it? How many guys do you see running around with leotards on showing off their manliness bulges? Instead they're wearing skinny high-water jeans with pixie pointed shoes. What could be any more sexually unarrousable than that? At least we can say we're taking the moral high ground when it comes to attire.

Last edited:
Yep. Spandex leaves little to the imagination. Too much information. What I don't get is why the gals get so upset about us making sexist remarks when they wear clothes like that. Isn't the intention to peak some male hormone arousal response? So why get upset when we verbalize it? How many guys do you see running around with leotards on showing off their manliness bulges? Instead they're wearing skinny high-water jeans with pixie pointed shoes. What could be any more sexually unarrousable than that? At least we can say we're taking the moral high ground when it comes to attire.
A friend of mine always says" there is stretchy pants and then there is stretched pants," and that sow was definitely wearing stretched pants!

These things are a lot slower moving than I remember.

Last edited:
1622038080066.png

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back