Changing Colors........part II

Super perfect! Awesome job by the both of you!

PS- Wapiti stink wouldn't have kept me away from a gal when I was in high school... ;)

Any respectable boy in elk country would be attracted to elk stink... :D Then dad would have to stay at school with her all day beating kids away from her. I would have kept her home from school and took her out to lunch and had a fun day butchering....as long as mom wouldn't find out, ofcourse :cool:

Excellent - you are my kind of dude! Congrats dad! What a proud father you must be, good shootin lil' lady! And fantastic priorities! Happy New Year

Way to go, little one.

Thanks BC. I have some hardware in my garage I need to haul up the mountain for you.

Super perfect! Awesome job by the both of you!

PS- Wapiti stink wouldn't have kept me away from a gal when I was in high school... ;)
Is that why Idaho deported you back to Indiana? ;)

Any respectable boy in elk country would be attracted to elk stink... :D Then dad would have to stay at school with her all day beating kids away from her. I would have kept her home from school and took her out to lunch and had a fun day butchering....as long as mom wouldn't find out, ofcourse :cool:

We really should have made a day of it but I buggered back to work so I could save some personal days for regional and state basketball......................
Every time I see the boys in her class I ask them to go get me a big stick. They used to ask why and I'd tell them so I could beat them. Now they just run by and tell me they can't find a stick. Good times!

Excellent - you are my kind of dude! Congrats dad! What a proud father you must be, good shootin lil' lady! And fantastic priorities! Happy New Year
Thanks P2S. I always appreciate your positive comments and outlook! You're my type of dude as well.
-Cade

Congratulations, thank you for posting. You already know this, but you should be proud. Good on you and yours.

Is that why Idaho deported you back to Indiana? ;)

-Cade
I doubt I could have been convinced to leave Idaho. Now, Utah where I did live... ;) I'm married to the girl to the girl I asked out for my first date when I was 16 and have been with ever since. Maybe it's I just don't know better! :D

Wore her school clothes under the snow pants. That meant dad had to gut it so she didn't smell like wapiti all day at school. I should have had her field dress it to see if that would help keep the boys away.............

. . . . . I don't know about that . . . . . a cute girl and a Dad that knows where to go hunting . . . . .

It looks like your raising her right. Cool pictures and a good read. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back