Cambridge Bay Muskox

gunslinger

Heres a muskox i hunted this last year up in cambridge bay, that was one cold hunt for sure, i kept hot pockets in mybow case to keep er heated up

P1010906.jpg

P1010942.jpg

P1010889.jpg

P1010954.jpg

You guys have a great site here.

Gunslinger, with the pics and posts that you are sharing in the last week you are going to be well liked...or envied here! ;)

That is a great Muskox and you have me wondering what else you have to share with us regarding trophies! I`m impressed!

I think you stole that pose (on the ice thing) from Moosie.:D

Dangit AZ402, you mentioned the pose while I was typing! At least we were thinking the same thing!

Last edited:
That's pretty cool. Actually, looks pretty cold! Thanks for sharing.

Great photos and hunts you have been posting GS. You are either unmarried, or luckily married to a very understanding wife.

Got more?

Great photos and hunts you have been posting GS. You are either unmarried, or luckily married to a very understanding wife.

I agree....and has waaayyy.too much money...

Really some nice creatures your posting. I have to ask about the gloves in the Muskox pics. Were those Mechanics gloves?

lol, yea they are just leather gloves that i wear around the drilling rig up here,
Guys i also own a little oilfield rental company up here in alberta and that pretty much supports me and momma adventures. Been super lucky to be able to do what we do.
just want to experience the adventures while its possible.

Guys i also own a little oilfield rental company up here in alberta and that pretty much supports me and momma adventures. Been super lucky to be able to do what we do.

A little oil field rental company? :rolleyes: I knew you had something going on! Well at least you have your priorities straight!

You also mentioned "momma`s adventures" . Does she have any trophy pics that you can post? Don`t leave her out!

A little oil field rental company? :rolleyes: I knew you had something going on! Well at least you have your priorities straight!

You also mentioned "momma`s adventures" . Does she have any trophy pics that you can post? Don`t leave her out!

Shes loves to be with me at all times, and we love to travel together but she doesnt like to harvest the animals, so either she is enjoying the wine or climbing a mountain, she loves to just be there experienceing it.
We also own garrett bros outfitting up here in alberta, we bring up 50 bear hunters 2 whitetail and 5 moose hunters so she is really involved in all our friends and she does all the cooking and stuff up in camps.
Heres a couple pics of us.

P1010168.jpg

myblondebearwiththebow4.jpg

P1000823.jpg

wildabeast3.jpg

holdinggun.jpg

I took this last photo 8 years ago and i hope she doesnt see me posting this one, i love the photo, we were jsut going into put a pail of cookies in for some bears.

lol, yea they are just leather gloves that i wear around the drilling rig up here,

'Slinger, PM me if you're at all interested in adopting an adult male who has a unquenchable fishing and hunting thirst. I imagine I could find something else to do on the 3 days a year it seems you're not hunting or fishing :D

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back