MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

CA 2023 draw results

00BUCK

I think last year they were posted on the 11th. So maybe we will see the results on Monday.

I put in for all long shots.

Who excited for the results? Are you expecting to draw a LE tag?

Thoughts on the 2023 deer season with all the moisture?

I agree, should see results Monday.

Im excited, expecting to draw an x-zone tag. We had some slight point creep the last few years for that zone but I dont expect it to continue, and we now average better than last years minimum draw number.

Everything else…. Long shot. Will pray for that 1/1000 chance at a sheep ha! But my groups been pretty lucky the last 2 years here and out of state so you never know til you try.

As far as deer go, Im expecting max antler growth and high survival rates, with healthy fat reserves for next winter. Seeing phenomenal growth with the local bucks. Its been cool here in the mtns where I live with lots of thunderstorms daily. Snow is still in the 6000’ range so plenty to melt and the peaks should hold snow through to next winter.

Local neighborhood buck today, 3000’ BEAST!! Look at those bases 🤤
7D952184-0F01-4D8B-A750-8F0EB3BE7619.jpeg

Good luck everyone in the draw should find out in the next couple days at the latest.

Be nice. California has some great hunting including an excellent desert bighorn herd.

I have max points for desert bighorn sheep. So there is a chance.
Good luck, I know the herds have been on a decline with the exception of one unit. If you’re ever interested in some inside knowledge I guide for deserts in California so I do have a good pulse on what’s going on with them.

Hopefully tomorrow

The best tag I have ever drawn is in Cali and I apply for all kinds of stuff across the west.
It was a effing Tule elk tag in one of the best trophy units. Literally full of giants every year.

So yeah I get excited. I get excited for every draw I enter!

@00BUCK They laugh but theres no other state with Native Tule Elk, and last I checked, its a $60,000 trophy hunt if you go private land with a guide. Maybe Texas has some high fenced ones for a little less.

From the website just now:

2023 Big Game Drawing Results will be available by June 14, 2023. While the drawing is in progress, 2023 drawing applications may not be viewable. Once the drawing has concluded, your 2023 drawing results will display below.

From the website just now:

2023 Big Game Drawing Results will be available by June 14, 2023. While the drawing is in progress, 2023 drawing applications may not be viewable. Once the drawing has concluded, your 2023 drawing results will display below.
Beat me to it. I have been watching it throughout the morning and it just switched. I'm pretty pathetic considering my odds...

Thank you for using California Fish and Wildlife's Automated License Data System. The system is currently down for a standard maintenance update. The system is expected to be down between 06-13-2023 05:00 PM PDT and 06-13-2023 05:20 PM PDT. Please try again after that time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back