Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Bundy next chapter

Before this gets completely out of bounds, let’s all just understand that this was due to procedural violations on the part of the prosecution. It in now way or no form “exonerates” the Bundy’s actions. I’ll accept the court’s determination that the withholding of evidence was improper and thus makes this case not prosecutable. But again, it does nothing to decide whether they were guilty or innocent of the.charge. Despite their lawyer’s pathetic claims. Lawyers know better. Unfortunately, lawyers are too often now poorly disguised PR agents, using their legal credentials in feeble attempts to add some level of credibility to completely false statements.

Well, here we go...

Might as well drop it. It's not like they held a whole community hostage for several weeks in Seattle and caused the destruction and deaths of others. If we ignore whats happening now, ignore the Bundy deal as well. Their protest didn't threaten innocent lives or hurt anyone except themselves. And they have just as much right to protest what they believe is an injustice as any other person or group. Like it or not... IMO.

Well, here we go...

Might as well drop it. It's not like they held a whole community hostage for several weeks in Seattle and caused the destruction and deaths of others. If we ignore whats happening now, ignore the Bundy deal as well. Their protest didn't threaten innocent lives or hurt anyone except themselves. And they have just as much right to protest what they believe is an injustice as any other person or group. Like it or not... IMO.

They didn't?

Well, here we go...

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Too justify one wrong by referencing a completely unrelated other wrong is ludicrous.

Interesting twist in all of this...

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Too justify one wrong by referencing a completely unrelated other wrong is ludicrous.

Ludicrous: : amusing or laughable through obvious absurdity, incongruity, exaggeration, or eccentricity. I don't see that. Obviously you didn't read the content of my post. People are always comparing events of the same nature. As "protesting" is comparative. People want to attack one group out of hate or dislike, but another group gets a "free pass" because, well they have a reason and it's okay.

I didn't say I agree with them. All I'm saying is, "Let it go Louie". Some stuff is just beating a dead horse. I support the right to protest. Even if I don't agree with the agenda.

Ludicrous: : amusing or laughable through obvious absurdity, incongruity, exaggeration, or eccentricity. I don't see that. Obviously you didn't read the content of my post. People are always comparing events of the same nature. As "protesting" is comparative. People want to attack one group out of hate or dislike, but another group gets a "free pass" because, well they have a reason and it's okay.

I didn't say I agree with them. All I'm saying is, "Let it go Louie". Some stuff is just beating a dead horse. I support the right to protest. Even if I don't agree with the agenda.

I'm in support of first amendment rights and the right to assemble and protest (peaceably).

Not what the Bundy's did...and it put lots of lives at risk, and got one of their "friends" killed...unless your version of a peaceable protest is an armed take over a federal building, vehicles, and the host of other violations they committed.

A whole cow is around $2,800 to get processed.

What do you think the tag cost is on one these Bundy cattle? ;)

He doesn't even brand his cattle anymore and does not know how many he has. (https://www.motherjones.com/politic...-is-a-free-man-his-cows-are-still-a-nuisance/)

I mean, It would be theft.

However, he hates the police.

So, it is essentially free beef for those that do not have a moral objection to theft.

A whole cow is around $2,800 to get processed.

What do you think the tag cost is on one these Bundy cattle? ;)

He doesn't even brand his cattle anymore and does not know how many he has. (https://www.motherjones.com/politic...-is-a-free-man-his-cows-are-still-a-nuisance/)

I mean, It would be theft.

However, he hates the police.

So, it is essentially free beef for those that do not have a moral objection to theft.
What we need is a public land Robinhood. Giving free-range beef back to the people!

I won't pretend to be a lawyer, but after the mistrial why wasn't the prosecution allowed a retrial?

I mean, isn't that the way it normally works?

Interesting twist in all of this...

I was surprised when Big Fin jumped in to support Black Lives Matter but Bundy doing it doesn't surprise me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back