Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bundy next chapter

I was surprised when Big Fin jumped in to support Black Lives Matter but Bundy doing it doesn't surprise me.

I think Big Fin supported “black lives matter” not Black Lives Matter.
There is a big difference.
One is an idea that every decent person should be on board with.
The other is a bunch of Anti American, commie scum that when they act like the Bundys, should get the same thing Mr Bundy should have gotten - a government bullet to the head or life in solitary.

Last edited:
I think Big Fin supported “black lives matter” not Black Lives Matter.
There is a big difference.
One is an idea that every decent person should be on board with.
The other is a bunch of Anti American, commie scum that when they act like the Bundys, should get the same thing Mr Bundy should have gotten - a government bullet to the head or life in solitary.
You know, glad you made the differentiation. No one should support a Marxist takeover, or the destruction of the nuclear family, which has worked so well in certain segments of our society. I'll bet, though, as usual, a tiny fraction of those who support the "capitalized" BLM have any idea what their platform represents were it to be enacted.

And, for either group, I understand your sentiment, but your punisment may be a tad harsh ;)

I won't pretend to be a lawyer, but after the mistrial why wasn't the prosecution allowed a retrial?

I mean, isn't that the way it normally works?

If judge believes prosecution behaved too poorly he/she can ban future prosecution for same (or related) charges as punishment to state. Without this option, a state could continue endless prosecution cheating each time daring to be caught. Remember, in many cases the defendants sit in jail through this process so serial prosecution would be the same as a guilty verdict.

If judge believes prosecution behaved too poorly he/she can ban future prosecution for same (or related) charges as punishment to state. Without this option, a state could continue endless prosecution cheating each time daring to be caught. Remember, in many cases the defendants sit in jail through this process so serial prosecution would be the same as a guilty verdict.
dang, they done f$cked up real good on this one then

But I thought that the Freeman of the Land only believe in their "natural law" requiring only that individuals do not harm others, do not damage the property of others, and do not use "fraud or mischief" in their contracts ( the further belief that statute law is a "contract" which they can choose to opt out of at any time)....not so sure the Bundy's qualify under those terms. Have no idea about Admiralty law lol...

Nice explanation. Thank you. Makes sense.

A whole cow is around $2,800 to get processed.

What do you think the tag cost is on one these Bundy cattle? ;)

He doesn't even brand his cattle anymore and does not know how many he has. (https://www.motherjones.com/politic...-is-a-free-man-his-cows-are-still-a-nuisance/)

I mean, It would be theft.

However, he hates the police.

So, it is essentially free beef for those that do not have a moral objection to theft.
Funny,
Edward Abbey contended in Desert Solitaire that's how many herds were started in that part of the world. Cowboys collecting "wild" cows and putting their brand on them.
Is there a statute defining when range cattle become public domain? We hunt Feral Hogs, NZ hunts Feral Cattle. Why not us, too?

But I thought that the Freeman of the Land only believe in their "natural law" requiring only that individuals do not harm others, do not damage the property of others, and do not use "fraud or mischief" in their contracts ( the further belief that statute law is a "contract" which they can choose to opt out of at any time)....not so sure the Bundy's qualify under those terms. Have no idea about Admiralty law lol...
I was just joking - There's whole mythology about birth certificates, strawman identities, the importance of capitalized names, admiralty law, weird reads on UCC, state citizens, federal citizens, the 14th amendment, etc etc etc. But frankly, some of the crap I read about Bundy's and their supporters justifying their use of the land and non-payment uses the same impeccable logical skils. ;)

Funny,
Edward Abbey contended in Desert Solitaire that's how many herds were started in that part of the world. Cowboys collecting "wild" cows and putting their brand on them.
Is there a statute defining when range cattle become public domain? We hunt Feral Hogs, NZ hunts Feral Cattle. Why not us, too?
If the cattle are not branded, I see no reason why you couldn't claim them.

Last edited:
Did I see his picture in the news today, as part of the armed protest at the Idaho state house? Maybe it was just an older photo...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back