Bryan Adams

cornfed

Me and the Mrs. caught the concert the other night and it was very good.It was a solo concert with his accustic quitar and a piano player once and a while.He still sings very well.I would recommend it if your a fan of his.

We went this last Friday in Rapid City. Two thumbs up. Lot's of interaction with the crowd, requests, etc.

I went and saw him back in '84 in Bozeman when I was going to school, he rocked it pretty good back then, I am sure he's still hammering it out.

Last edited:
I went and saw him back in '84 in Bozeman when I was going to school, he rocked it pretty good back then, I am sure he's still hammering it out.

That is funny Goldtip, I was at his concert in '84 in Bozeman.

Barely remember any of it but I was there.

Nemont

This reminds me of a story I heard a couple years ago. Some of you may know the artist Ryan Adams; well anyways at one of his concerts he asked the crowd if there were any song requests.

Some guy yells out "summer of 69" and Ryan jumps off stage and punches the guy in the mouth.

Some lessons in life are taught without using words.

here's a crappy picture taken with cell phone from about 20 yards. It was taken before we rushed the stage.
picture.php

This reminds me of a story I heard a couple years ago. Some of you may know the artist Ryan Adams; well anyways at one of his concerts he asked the crowd if there were any song requests.

Some guy yells out "summer of 69" and Ryan jumps off stage and punches the guy in the mouth.

Some lessons in life are taught without using words.

..that is funny..and a true observation.

Back