Gentlemanly small games men’s Friday at the theatre tunes.

DouglasR

When I’m not sporting my ray bans, a scoufels vest or fine Italian firearms whilst busting clay birds in Berkshire, I like to attend the community college theatre with my companion.
Last night we saw Sweeney Todd.
I always thought everyone in these plays were students at the school but the dude who played the lead was like 40 and when they were singing the ballad of Sweeney Todd and everyone was spinning around him dancing and what not this ole boy was glaring out into the audience with a cold gray stare like he’d spent some serious time in the shit.
Dude’s definitely skied many double black diamonds.
We were front row center stage and there was also this scene where they closed the curtain and the judge was down on his hand and knees in front of it dressed in a woman’s nightgown, hitting himself with a bdsm whip while singing about how he wanted to pork his adopted daughter and I kept breaking into a grin thinking about how badly I wanted to get a pic of him and send it to greenhorn.

Anyways, if there’s any other gentlemanly fans of the arts please post your favorites.

My first foray into musical theater I was a Russian soldier in Fiddler. (I was hot for the choreographer).
I understudied Motel the Tailor. Got my chance on the Saturday matinee.

I don't even remember that choreographer's name now, but I wish I could still move like when I was in my 20's

RIP Topol September 1935 - March 2023

Back