Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Brooks range bou!

That was an awesome story and one of my dream hunts, thanks for taking me along.

Those are a couple of great caribou too.

Thanks fellas it was a great hunt we probaly saw 1,000 bou numerous herds of 20-100 animals in the area, 2 grizz, and 1 wolf in 4 days out. Can't say enough about our transporter he did his job well.

Great Job! Congrats on a super adventure & hunt. I'm sure you have memories for a lifetime! Thanks for sharing your pics and story.

Thought I would post a pic of my bou. I just got him back from the taxidermist this week and he did a great job on the mount I think... Thank god for detachable horns is all I can say! It is the first time I have had the problem of not being able to get a mount through the door b/c the horns are too large! Its usually just the opposite.

Attachments

• Bou Mount.jpg
    Bou Mount.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 506
Great story, pics AND mount!! Man I am getting more Alaska fever by the day. Hopefully when I retire from the Army I will be able to use Space A and get my self up there on a regular basis. You just can't beat solitude :)

Thanks SFC B! It is a once in a lifetime trip that is for sure if you get to do it more than that your one lucky person. I hope to do a moose hunt up there in the next 3-5 years. Like the idea of a float trip next time I really wanna do that

I just put my first $20 into my "moose account"!! Hope that compound interest kicks in quickly...or the Powerball :)

Thanks for bringing us along for your journey. It was amazing! If you had put a tag on that bear, you would have had to change your Login name to "whitebear932008"

Incredible adventure and trophies! Your mount looks amazing. Congrats to you both.

Thanks guys I am really itching to go back with my stick and string now and chase the bou I could have taken some nice ones while there in bow range.

Man, those are some awesome bulls. Thanks for linking this.

Thanks guys I am really itching to go back with my stick and string now and chase the bou I could have taken some nice ones while there in bow range.

Got skunked up above Kotzebue in 2010. Weather held up the migration and we only saw 5 caribou all week. Nonetheless a great experience with my two brothers. Looking forward to chasing them again soon. Next to bear my favorite animal to hunt. Thanks for sharing!

Back