MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Break the law, pay the time

We’ve already had to put emissions controls on wood burning stoves since they were such a heavy polluter. Why am I not surprised at this next step?

View attachment 260264

Lived in CA long enough, just ignore stupid laws and people. They threw this out there to distract from the classified docs that were just “found”. Whats more dangerous than gas stoves? People who think they know better and can make decisions for everyone else. We cooked over and heated our homes with fire since the dawn of time, thats not changing.

The GSU is only represented by middle-age white men? I feel like that's going to be a lawsuit sooner or later...

If there worried about indoor air quality they should have stepped foot in my house in my early to mid 20's. Passing out and leaving frozen pizzas in the oven I'm probably responsible for 70% of the carbon footprint in the great lakes region. Like waking up in the middle of a tractor pull every Saturday night.

If there worried about indoor air quality they should have stepped foot in my house in my early to mid 20's. Passing out and leaving frozen pizzas in the oven I'm probably responsible for 70% of the carbon footprint in the great lakes region. Like waking up in the middle of a tractor pull every Saturday night.
We called those “science experiments”.

Fun fact, pizza rolls are about the same sized as deer turds after cooking them at 400 for 480 minutes

If they’re worried about indoor air quality they should have stepped foot in my house in my early to mid 20's. Passing out and leaving frozen pizzas in the oven I'm probably responsible for 70% of the carbon footprint in the great lakes region. Like waking up in the middle of a tractor pull every Saturday night.
To top it off the smoke alarms don’t work when you rip them out and throw them in the junk drawer because they were beeping 9 months ago and you never replaced the battery.

I don’ think I’ll like jail, but I did the crime so I have to pay the time. Don’t we have better stuff to do?

I do question source of this press release. Like, has any other news media said anything about this matter?

We called those “science experiments”.

Fun fact, pizza rolls are about the same sized as deer turds after cooking them at 400 for 480 minutes
A not so fun fact. When the Samsung repair man leaves his flashlight wedged into the broiler burner it will catch fire and stink up the house for a few days.

Well then shitonthat. You understand my concern over source, no? I’ve seen it previously when there’s really important news and Fox presents fluff while others present the news. Suppose I’ll vote third party this time because THEY CAN TAKE MY GAS STOVE FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

I'm old enough to remember when there were federal tax rebates to upgrade from the less efficient electric appliances to high efficiency natural gas. And when towns spent years running natural gas pipes to service as many homes as possible as upgrades. That was like 10 years ago lol. Chit the town here is a bit behind they just finished the major install of gas pipe about 3 years ago.

I'm sure just having all those gas stoves switched out for electric would required upgrades in the grid to account for extra amperage draw.

I'm old enough to remember when there were federal tax rebates to upgrade from the less efficient electric appliances to high efficiency natural gas. And when towns spent years running natural gas pipes to service as many homes as possible as upgrades. That was like 10 years ago lol. Chit the town here is a bit behind they just finished the major install of gas pipe about 3 years ago.

I'm sure just having all those gas stoves switched out for electric would required upgrades in the grid to account for extra amperage draw.
The inflation reduction act doesn't just apply to solar panel and EVs. You can get a new electric stove too to replace that gas grill that you got federal tax rebates for to replace your electric stove before that.

"The Inflation Reduction Act provides for a rebate of up to $840 for an electric stove, cooktop, range or oven to make the purchase more affordable."

Ten years from now the electric range reduction act will allow to get a new gas range!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back