Caribou Gear

Break the law, pay the time

This is why government is so important, they focus on the really important issues like gas stoves and put the petty stuff like rampant homelessness and drug overdoses on the back burner (pun intended) where they belong.

@Stocker @Leinenkugelsfreak
I don’t want to brag about my carbon footprint online because we all saw what happened to Top-G when he did it, but think about how many years I’ve taken off my life sitting in the cab of my truck with the door down in the shop waiting for it to build air while my dad yells “don’t let that $*)Q!#@$ heat out!!!”

@Stocker @Leinenkugelsfreak
I don’t want to brag about my carbon footprint online because we all saw what happened to Top-G when he did it, but think about how many years I’ve taken off my life sitting in the cab of my truck with the door down in the shop waiting for it to build air while my dad yells “don’t let that $*)Q!#@$ heat out!!!”
Yeah, cranking up 2-3 cold tractors on a cold morning in a shed and by the time you open the doors you can’t see anything for the smoke. But it’s the gas stoves that are gonna get us.

ever seen the local air quality on the front range of colorado? i'm nearly 100% certain the air i breathe outside is definitely harming my lungs more than whatever my gas stove is doing.

I can see the brown cloud from my house, I feel bad for you, seriously...

We have gas everything. Natural gas. Gas stove (it cooks quicker) gas run air handler or heat, if you may and a gas fireplace in the living room. It’s all cheap compared to an electric stove in the kitchen and I also have a gas/carbon monoxide detector plugged in in the living room just outside of our bedroom. Nothing is going to change all this, nothing. I can guarantee you.

I had a pretty close mental image to this guy in my head already when I saw the article title... Something about his face just screams "I'm going to fight for things no one cares about"

I think this is a great use of his time. I bet he drives an electric car and goes to local protests.

Electric stoves suck azz. Nothing beats cooking over an actual flame.
Bill McFibbin 😉

Takes an hour to warm up a can of beans on the damn things.

I guess now I know where my brain damage comes from, AOC said it’s breathing in the fumes. Couldn’t be the dozens of concussions, or binge drinking….. oh no, it’s the gas stoves. I’m so glad government is here to save me from myself.

Next thing you know they’ll make shooting guns in the cab of a vehicle illegal because of fumes.

Thanks a lot Bin Laden.

Everyone knows the desk pop is a right of passage

1673453808583.png

No gas appliances, no wood burning stoves and in CA. No reliable electric grid. We just got our power back from a 3 day outage. Let me see,,, should I run a propane generator to charge my electric car or to heat my house and cook food? WAIT!!! All of our roads in and out of here are closed due to flooding so I don't need the car.

No gas appliances, no wood burning stoves and in CA. No reliable electric grid. We just got our power back from a 3 day outage. Let me see,,, should I run a propane generator to charge my electric car or to heat my house and cook food? WAIT!!! All of our roads in and out of here are closed due to flooding so I don't need the car.

California is so close to the cutting edge of technology you’ll be living like a caveman soon.

This guy’s leading the fight.

and the son of Richard Trumka-:unsure:

Consumer Product Safety Commissioner Richard Trumka, Jr., told Bloomberg in an interview that a ban was "on the table."

"Products that can't be made safe can be banned," Trumka told the media outlet.

"We need to be talking about regulating gas stoves, whether it's drastically reducing emissions or banning gas stoves entirely," Trumka told a consumer safety group last month. A ban "is a powerful tool in our toolbox and it's a real possibility here, particularly because there seem to be readily available alternatives already in the market."

1673455147060.png

Lived in CA long enough, just ignore stupid laws and people. They threw this out there to distract from the classified docs that were just “found”. Whats more dangerous than gas stoves? People who think they know better and can make decisions for everyone else. We cooked over and heated our homes with fire since the dawn of time, thats not changing.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back