Yeti GOBOX Collection

Break the law, pay the time

If there worried about indoor air quality they should have stepped foot in my house in my early to mid 20's. Passing out and leaving frozen pizzas in the oven I'm probably responsible for 70% of the carbon footprint in the great lakes region. Like waking up in the middle of a tractor pull every Saturday night.
Did that one night. Woke up the next morning and was sitting on the couch collecting my thoughts and heard the stove clicking. Went and opened the door and seen how small a jacks pizza can really get. I “slept” through the smoke and alarms and all. Made sure to test my alarms after that and they worked fine. Was a good night though.

Did that one night. Woke up the next morning and was sitting on the couch collecting my thoughts and heard the stove clicking. Went and opened the door and seen how small a jacks pizza can really get. I “slept” through the smoke and alarms and all. Made sure to test my alarms after that and they worked fine. Was a good night though.
Same right down to the Jack's pizza. I sure wish I learned as fast you. That was like groundhog day for years.

My cheap ass won’t even buy one of those now. And I’ve gotten better
I had a pizzazer in my dorm room my freshman and sophomores year of college. My sophomore year I had a puppy that I’d sneak in and out of my dorm room in the morning before everyone else was awake. One day the cleaning lady comes up to me and says hey, do you have a dog in your room? Caught red handed, I had to confess. She’s like do you care if I take it out to pee and play with it during the day? And I’m kind of astonished she’s not requesting me to be booted out of the dorm. So the cleaning lady walked my dog and took it out while I was in class. But a few weeks later fall break comes around and I’m in a hurry to get out of the dorms. I forget to hide my pizzazzer. I come back after break and my pizazzerz is gone with a note where it was at on the shelf saying I couldn’t have one of those because they are a fire hazard.

Smoked pork chops tonight went to reverse sear in a skillet on this piece of dog #*^@#* electric stove. That was the final straw, my wife is probably googling divorce lawyers after I went ballistic, what a piece of shit. Our basement is finished with drywall ceilings and the propane is on the complete opposite end of the house. Guess who's ripping shit up and running a new line! Anyone who thinks electric stoves are a good idea should be shot in the face with an anti aircraft missile point blank.That is all, good evening.

Smoked pork chops tonight went to reverse sear in a skillet on this piece of dog #*^@#* electric stove. That was the final straw, my wife is probably googling divorce lawyers after I went ballistic, what a piece of shit. Our basement is finished with drywall ceilings and the propane is on the complete opposite end of the house. Guess who's ripping shit up and running a new line! Anyone who thinks electric stoves are a good idea should be shot in the face with an anti aircraft missile point blank.That is all, good evening.
Plumb a gas line in, then reap the rewards when she bows down to pleasure you every night after……

Or just do it and say you were right and live.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back