Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Break the law, pay the time

Gellar

I don’ think I’ll like jail, but I did the crime so I have to pay the time. Don’t we have better stuff to do?

This guy’s leading the fight.

I had a pretty close mental image to this guy in my head already when I saw the article title... Something about his face just screams "I'm going to fight for things no one cares about"

I think this is a great use of his time. I bet he drives an electric car and goes to local protests.

Electric stoves suck azz. Nothing beats cooking over an actual flame.

Not sure how I’m going to lose my gas stove in a biting accident too but I might need a bigger boat.

Seriously, I'm going to have to buy one for my remodel just to lose it? Sounds so inconvenient. But, I guess since I lost my handgun in the river in Alaska and never saw it again it won't be too hard to go back and dump a gas cooktop in there as well...🤷‍♂️

They really do, our house we bought this year has one. I've never had anything but gas stoves my entire life. What an absolute piece of shit. Can't stand that thing.
Takes an hour to warm up a can of beans on the damn things.

I guess now I know where my brain damage comes from, AOC said it’s breathing in the fumes. Couldn’t be the dozens of concussions, or binge drinking….. oh no, it’s the gas stoves. I’m so glad government is here to save me from myself.

Next thing you know they’ll make shooting guns in the cab of a vehicle illegal because of fumes.

Thanks a lot Bin Laden.

these things usually are just banning new construction.

code usually requires a range hood anyway.

ever seen the local air quality on the front range of colorado? i'm nearly 100% certain the air i breathe outside is definitely harming my lungs more than whatever my gas stove is doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back