Bozeman: is it really that bad anymore?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 53219
  • Start date Start date
Speaking of Bozeman people…left the house at 4am yesterday. I’m 5.5 miles into a hike, out of breath and a little delirious. I hear some people singing “Flo Rida -Low”…I look up and see a group of people and the chick in the front is running down the mountain in a wedding dress. Wild. I took a video cause I thought I was hallucinating for a second. I congratulated the bride and groom when they ran by. View attachment 418190
Thanks actually kind of cool. They look like the Taliban from the pic though.
 
Today I was backing into street parking on Black, next to Schnees. As I was backing in, this woman just whips her little SUV into the spot and nearly gets backed into. At first, I figured she would realize how badly she just cut me off and apologize or leave, but she did not. So I pulled forward into the parking lot and found a spot to park. When I was on my way into the store, she was getting out with her child. I said “that was not very polite“. asked me to repeat myself, so I did and explained that when somebody’s backing into a spot and someone whips in and cut them off and nearly causes an accident, it is considered rude.
That provoked a screaming bitchfest meltdown in the middle of the street.

Her poor kid.
Bozeman has a corner market on snotty ladies, it's bad I tell you.

Throw in the traffic, taxes, price of houses, bad restaurants, poor schools, crime rate, drug problems, chronic complainers that live or visit here, pollution, unemployment, and there's literally nothing to do within a reasonable distance from town... it's like hell living here.
 
Last edited:
Bozeman has a corner market on snotty ladies, it's bad I tell you.

Throw in the traffic, taxes, price of houses, bad restaurants, poor schools, crime rate, drug problems, chronic complainers the live or visit here, pollution, unemployment, and there's literally nothing to do within a reasonable distance from town... it's like hell living here.
You forgot to mention the not hot joggers and mediocre football team.
 
Bozeman has a corner market on snotty ladies, it's bad I tell you.

Throw in the traffic, taxes, price of houses, bad restaurants, poor schools, crime rate, drug problems, chronic complainers the live or visit here, pollution, unemployment, and there's literally nothing to do within a reasonable distance from town... it's like hell living here.
And yet you stay. Must have an endless supply of hoppy beer…
 
Hot single progressive Bozeman woman on the market for all you guys… 😂

I actually thought she made some very good points.😉
Bozeman is Crackerville central.

My wife is teaching Spanish this year . Redneck student told her he wasn't interested in speaking Mexican and content with speaking American.
So there is that.
 
I actually thought she made some very good points.😉
Bozeman is Crackerville central.

My wife is teaching Spanish this year . Redneck student told her he wasn't interested in speaking Mexican and content with speaking American.
So there is that.
Required course? I wouldn't have been interested when I was in school. mtmuley
 
Required course? I wouldn't have been interested when I was in school. mtmuley
I was required to take a foreign language in high school in the 90’s. Chose Spanish over German and French because it was perceived to be easier.

My girls rural elementary school have Spanish and I think it’s great.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,109
Messages
2,250,040
Members
39,095
Latest member
jtb2018
Back
Top