Bozeman: is it really that bad anymore?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 53219
  • Start date Start date
Took my better half there a few years back and then they had the cheap vs. expensive options. We chose expensive and I shit you not - we had to stop at McDonald’s on the way home because we were still hungry. Food was excellent though I’ll give you that.
Did we grab food at Mama Macs early morning the one day I joined you on your sheep hunt?
I felt crappy the next day. It was either the food or I picked up Covid from you riding in your truck. 😂
 
Did we grab food at Mama Macs early morning the one day I joined you on your sheep hunt?
I felt crappy the next day. It was either the food or I picked up Covid from you riding in your truck. 😂
I don’t think we did but I definitely had Covid that week
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Hem
Took my better half there a few years back and then they had the cheap vs. expensive options. We chose expensive and I shit you not - we had to stop at McDonald’s on the way home because we were still hungry. Food was excellent though I’ll give you that.
That's a common complaint with Sushi :D
 
I like sushi, but not a miniscule amount in a blob of rice.
Rather buy a chunk of tuna and bring it home.

Have you ever wrapped your own?
I was just looking at the Ahi steaks at Sam’s with my boys and drooling lol
 
Today I was backing into street parking on Black, next to Schnees. As I was backing in, this woman just whips her little SUV into the spot and nearly gets backed into. At first, I figured she would realize how badly she just cut me off and apologize or leave, but she did not. So I pulled forward into the parking lot and found a spot to park. When I was on my way into the store, she was getting out with her child. I said “that was not very polite“. asked me to repeat myself, so I did and explained that when somebody’s backing into a spot and someone whips in and cut them off and nearly causes an accident, it is considered rude.
That provoked a screaming bitchfest meltdown in the middle of the street.

Her poor kid.
 
Last edited:
Today I was backing into street parking on Black, next to Schnees. As I was backing in, this woman just whips her little SUV into the spot and nearly gets backed into. At first, I figured she would realize how bad we should just cut me off and apologize or leave, but she did not. So I pulled forward into the parking lot and found a spot to park. When I was on my way into the store, she was getting out with her child. I said “that was not very polite“. asked me to repeat myself, so I did and explained that when somebody’s backing into a spot and someone whips in and cut them off and nearly causes an accident, it is considered rude.
That provoked a screaming bitchfest meltdown in the middle of the street.

Her poor kid.
Let me guess around 40, few extra pounds?
 
Speaking of Bozeman people…left the house at 4am yesterday. I’m 5.5 miles into a hike, out of breath and a little delirious. I hear some people singing “Flo Rida -Low”…I look up and see a group of people and the chick in the front is running down the mountain in a wedding dress. Wild. I took a video cause I thought I was hallucinating for a second. I congratulated the bride and groom when they ran by. IMG_3161.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Today I was backing into street parking on Black, next to Schnees. As I was backing in, this woman just whips her little SUV into the spot and nearly gets backed into. At first, I figured she would realize how bad we should just cut me off and apologize or leave, but she did not. So I pulled forward into the parking lot and found a spot to park. When I was on my way into the store, she was getting out with her child. I said “that was not very polite“. asked me to repeat myself, so I did and explained that when somebody’s backing into a spot and someone whips in and cut them off and nearly causes an accident, it is considered rude.
That provoked a screaming bitchfest meltdown in the middle of the street.

Her poor kid.
Bozemans new people.
 
The new ones here are in new rigs, dressed up and wearing sunglasses that cost as much as my binos. mtmuley
You just need a bad winter to send them migrating back to California. I can only imagine what they're like on the roads during the winter.
Can't they migrate to New Mexico or somewhere far away from MT and ID? They've already ruined Oregon and Washington.
 
You just need a bad winter to send them migrating back to California. I can only imagine what they're like on the roads during the winter.
Can't they migrate to New Mexico or somewhere far away from MT and ID? They've already ruined Oregon and Washington.
I used to think (hope) the same thing. It ain’t happening, at least not on the scale to make a difference.

Terrible drivers, foo foo dressers, and just downright non Rocky Mountain westerners are here to stay.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hem
Back
Top