Major League Baseball in a National Park

This will never happen. Baseball is a dying sport and is willing to do anything for attention, including joshing about a MLB game in a national park.
 
After you’ve pissed all over the Constitution, the courts, and the American people, you move to landmarks and the like.

Gotta keep folks distracted from the fact that he’s a pediaphile and named in the Epstein files hundreds of times, the fact his family has scammed tax payers out of billions, the fact that he’s a multi time convicted felon, and all around scumbag human. Oh ya, and gas and diesel prices are off the charts. We started a proxy war for Israel. I could go on.

There isn’t anything this moron and his administration could do that would shock me at this point.

Don’t forget to keep your eyes peeled for your DOGE check, your tariff check, and the newest $5k check to buy the votes of America’s stupidest voters.

Can’t stop winning.

Idiot couldn’t even find a decent sport to try and promote. WNBA would get more traction than MLB.
 
After you’ve pissed all over the Constitution, the courts, and the American people, you move to landmarks and the like.

Gotta keep folks distracted from the fact that he’s a pediaphile and named in the Epstein files hundreds of times, the fact his family has scammed tax payers out of billions, the fact that he’s a multi time convicted felon, and all around scumbag human. Oh ya, and gas and diesel prices are off the charts. We started a proxy war for Israel. I could go on.

There isn’t anything this moron and his administration could do that would shock me at this point.

Don’t forget to keep your eyes peeled for your DOGE check, your tariff check, and the newest $5k check to buy the votes of America’s stupidest voters.

Can’t stop winning.

Idiot couldn’t even find a decent sport to try and promote. WNBA would get more traction than MLB.
Did you read the article? It said that MLB approached the White House.
 
This will never happen. Baseball is a dying sport and is willing to do anything for attention, including joshing about a MLB game in a national park.
Its a ridiculous idea.
Like to know how you determine baseball is a dying sport? Playing a game in unorthodox locations , isn't that what the NFL is doing with overseas games each year?
 
Its a ridiculous idea.
Like to know how you determine baseball is a dying sport? Playing a game in unorthodox locations , isn't that what the NFL is doing with overseas games each year?
The difference is the NFL actually plays the games in these overseas places and MLB just says some crazy shit for attention that will never come to fruition.

I knew I was gonna maybe ruffle some feathers, I don’t mean to say baseball is a bad game, but just look at the people at the events. Everyone is looking at their phone. It’s boring to people in 2026.
 
Last edited:
The difference is the NFL actually plays the games in these overseas places and MLB just says some crazy shit for attention that will never come to fruition.

I knew I was gonna maybe ruffle some feathers, I don’t mean to say baseball is a bad game, but just look at the people at the events. Everyone is looking at their phone. It’s boring to people in 2026.
Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t mean others don’t.


IMG_5140.pngIMG_5139.png
 
Did you read the article? It said that MLB approached the White House.
No I did not. I skimmed a few paragraphs while packing.

My bad.

Either way I stand by the gist of my statement. I’m in the minority I spose. Major League Baseball lost me around 2020. I’m biased that the game looks nothing like the one that I played and watched as a kid.
 
The article said it is one of the many ideas considered by the league. Who cares either way?

Maybe you do if you want to see the game.

It’s going to pay for itself and there is lots of room down near Jackson Hole.
 
The difference is the NFL actually plays the games in these overseas places and MLB just says some crazy shit for attention that will never come to fruition.

I knew I was gonna maybe ruffle some feathers, I don’t mean to say baseball is a bad game, but just look at the people at the events. Everyone is looking at their phone. It’s boring to people in 2026.
Looking at their phones, but still bought a ticket and attended.
People look at their phones all the time, everywhere.
The most recent generation can't focus on anything BUT their phones.
Its a pretty sad direction for humanity.
Baseball is too complex for the average person anyway.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
120,091
Messages
2,249,367
Members
39,090
Latest member
STRONGTALK
Back
Top