Southern Elk
Well-known member
I’m a huge baseball fan, but this is a stupid idea.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did you read the article? It said that MLB approached the White House.After you’ve pissed all over the Constitution, the courts, and the American people, you move to landmarks and the like.
Gotta keep folks distracted from the fact that he’s a pediaphile and named in the Epstein files hundreds of times, the fact his family has scammed tax payers out of billions, the fact that he’s a multi time convicted felon, and all around scumbag human. Oh ya, and gas and diesel prices are off the charts. We started a proxy war for Israel. I could go on.
There isn’t anything this moron and his administration could do that would shock me at this point.
Don’t forget to keep your eyes peeled for your DOGE check, your tariff check, and the newest $5k check to buy the votes of America’s stupidest voters.
Can’t stop winning.
Idiot couldn’t even find a decent sport to try and promote. WNBA would get more traction than MLB.
Its a ridiculous idea.This will never happen. Baseball is a dying sport and is willing to do anything for attention, including joshing about a MLB game in a national park.
It was the best side show the White House has put on in years.I mean, the Administration was already more than happy to turn the White House lawn into a circus side show, so why not?
The difference is the NFL actually plays the games in these overseas places and MLB just says some crazy shit for attention that will never come to fruition.Its a ridiculous idea.
Like to know how you determine baseball is a dying sport? Playing a game in unorthodox locations , isn't that what the NFL is doing with overseas games each year?
Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t mean others don’t.The difference is the NFL actually plays the games in these overseas places and MLB just says some crazy shit for attention that will never come to fruition.
I knew I was gonna maybe ruffle some feathers, I don’t mean to say baseball is a bad game, but just look at the people at the events. Everyone is looking at their phone. It’s boring to people in 2026.


No I did not. I skimmed a few paragraphs while packing.Did you read the article? It said that MLB approached the White House.
Looking at their phones, but still bought a ticket and attended.The difference is the NFL actually plays the games in these overseas places and MLB just says some crazy shit for attention that will never come to fruition.
I knew I was gonna maybe ruffle some feathers, I don’t mean to say baseball is a bad game, but just look at the people at the events. Everyone is looking at their phone. It’s boring to people in 2026.