Caribou Gear Tarp

Bozeman Chapter of RMEF Raffle

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Our local Bozeman Chapter of RMEF, like many groups, has had our two biggest events cancelled due to COVID. To make up for some of that loss, we are having a raffle of items this weekend at the Total Archery Challenge (TAC).

You can buy tickets for this and many other raffles at this link - https://events.rmef.org/shop/gallatin

Need not be present to win on this raffle of the other raffles at the link above. Hopefully we sell some tickets this weekend, even with smaller crowds practicing social distancing in this outdoor setting.

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 7.20.17 AM.png

Is the Ultimate Mountain
challenge ticket the one to buy to have a shot at the Mathews Vertix?

I was a Grand Junction Committee member in the 90’s, probably ought to get back into it.

Nice
sam.jpg

Is the Ultimate Mountain
challenge ticket the one to buy to have a shot at the Mathews Vertix?

I was a Grand Junction Committee member in the 90’s, probably ought to get back into it.
Big Sky TAC Big 10 Raffle, the one underneath the Ultimate Mountain Challenge Laser Shot tickets.

@Big Fin: You guarrantee any raffle I buy will be winners? :)

I do the RMEF banquet and raffles here in Cheyenne and am a member.

Very good organization and very important to the future of elk hunting and habitat.

I assume I don't need to be at the TAC to win any of the raffles? I'll be at work through Saturday night.

Thanks for the heads up! While I will be at the shoot in Big Sky, I’m glad I bought a couple before they sell out!

I thought the draw was the 6th. I could have bought any prize in the draw if I was not a sucker. Been doing multiple raffles for 45 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back