Boom!!!!! 349 yards last night

diem24

Big, well-furred male coyote. Shot him at 349 yards. He is fully prime and in great shape. Weighed almost 40 lbs.

Attachments

• rsz_2image.jpg
    rsz_2image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 631
  • rsz_image1.jpg
    rsz_image1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 607
22-250. It shoots amazing. Fluted, ported Rem 700 VS-SF It will shoot Hornady Vmax 50 grains in sub-MOA. Its nuts how good it shoots. Every time I get crazy and think I "need" a custom rifle, I get this one out and go put it on a bench. Then I wake up and think of other things I can do with the money not spent. I did however splurge and put Nightforce base and rings and a Swarovski Z5 scope on it last summer. $700 gun with $2000 worth of accessories mounted to it, lol.

22-250. It shoots amazing. Fluted, ported Rem 700 VS-SF It will shoot Hornady Vmax 50 grains in sub-MOA. Its nuts how good it shoots. Every time I get crazy and think I "need" a custom rifle, I get this one out and go put it on a bench. Then I wake up and think of other things I can do with the money not spent. I did however splurge and put Nightforce base and rings and a Swarovski Z5 scope on it last summer. $700 gun with $2000 worth of accessories mounted to it, lol.

Awesome.

Good shot. I made the best shot of my life last year. I called in a coyote and missed him at about 200 yards. He took off and I figured, "what the heck," and took a running shot. The coyote folded. I stepped it off at 340 paces. It was pure luck, but I'll take it. It was from a heavy-barreled Mod 700 shooting 55 grain Sierra BT Game Kings at 3500 fps.

nice. I've seen quite a few so far here too. The coyotes around the mid west ( ILL, IN, etc) are usually large like this one. . . lots to eat I guess! LOL

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back