Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Billings MT Taxidermist?

mtlion

Who's good and reasonably priced? Need a mule deer shoulder mount.

Any pics of mounts from recommended taxis would be appreciated!

I'll let my hunting partner post them, he has the better pics. I'm betting he's still driving home, he had a much longer drive.

All kidding aside. Randy11 is now dubbed Saint Randy and I'll fight anybody who badmouths him. To the death.

All kidding aside. Randy11 is now dubbed Saint Randy and I'll fight anybody who badmouths him. To the death.

You know I've already got a trusted taxidermist in the bitterroot, pretty sure he should've came home with me.

Take a look at Pete's work at Yellowstone Valley Taxidermy. Headed east on 312, he's on the north side of the highway just before you drop down the hill to the Huntley bridge.

Not so good cell phone pics and wrong species, but an example nonetheless:
IMG_20140611_122311_828.jpg

IMG_20140611_122135_014.jpg

My good friend Ryan was willing to sacrifice his opening weekend to come glass/pack for my hard to draw elk tag. I figured the generous thing to do would be letting him shoot the mule deer buck I spotted. When we walked up to him I realized just how generous I was...

Stoked for you buddy... I think.

P1060812_zpse3ceda37.jpg

P1060821_zps33b8dbca.jpg

P1060834_zps987bf500.jpg

My good friend Ryan was willing to sacrifice his opening weekend to come glass/pack for my hard to draw elk tag. I figured the generous thing to do would be letting him shoot the mule deer buck I spotted. When we walked up to him I realized just how generous I was...

Stoked for you buddy... I think.

As I said before, Saint Randy.

Jacob from Adventure Taxidermy does really nice work and reasonably priced. Mitch Howe is really good but longer wait and little more costly. Don't go near Anglers and Antlers.

Thanks for the info guys, I'll be checking those out this morning. I know there are guys on here that have killed bigger bucks, but this is my lifetime achievement award right here and I'm very proud and happy to have taken him, especially given the circumstances. Hunting with two good friends and being gifted a good buck from one of them, doesn't get better in the memory making department.

I'm not a score guy and I don't know how well you can trust my measurements but I get a gross score of 180 1/8 so I'm guessing it will net 170's, for those who are curious.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back