Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Big sky total archery challenge

EYJONAS!

Not sure if I've seen a thread. If I duplicated let me know.

Anyone going to Big Sky for the TAC event. This will be my first time. Would be neat to meet a few new people there if they are participating.

Good luck!

Damn I’ve wanted to go for years but it’s hard to justify to my wife that I’d be paying folks for me to come lose all my arrows and get shown how bad at shooting a bow I really am 😂🤣

Really though, if I can’t go again this year, I hope a bunch of you guys get good pics, and good luck to all of ya!

Edit- FlatBrimPorVida

Those 3d courses are wild. Can't wait to piss away 240 dollars worth of arrows. Gonna be sweet.
I’m assuming arrow companies are big sponsors of these shoots. It’s amazing the amount of arrows people take with them and break/lose. I had two dozen arrows last me over a decade of lots of hunting and target shooting. These guys are blowing through that many in a day!

I’m assuming arrow companies are big sponsors of these shoots. It’s amazing the amount of arrows people take with them and break/lose. I had two dozen arrows last me over a decade of lots of hunting and target shooting. These guys are blowing through that many in a day!
Should get a free 6 pack when you sign up.

By this I mean choice of beer and 6 arrows.

I feel like I need to just go buy more gear just to wear it to the event. Don't wanna be ill prepared.

Should get a free 6 pack when you sign up.

By this I mean choice of beer and 6 arrows.

I feel like I need to just go buy more gear just to wear it to the event. Don't wanna be ill prepared.
Remember you need you pack filled like your going into the UL sheep units for most realistic options, to let those around you know that your serious about this.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back