pronghorn.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 209
  • RMF5.4.1.jpg
    RMF5.4.1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 208
  • RMF5.4.5.jpg
    RMF5.4.5.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 208
Thanks Randy. As you know I had the opportunity of hunting up there last year, pard and I were in amazement . Easily the most beautiful places I've ever hunted! One of the landowners I met , Rapphold I know is very passionate about the front which folks should be/are very thankful for. Thank you for your efforts as well. Later

Here's on top of Crown Mountain, looking east at haystack.
P7030416.jpg

Looking at crown from below.

Attachments

• P7030407.jpg
    P7030407.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 152
Signed.

Question: Do you think the areas that are proposed to be added to the wilderness will have the same hunting regs as the current wilderness? If so, good or bad?

Also, what's the proposed price tag on the bill overall?

Signed.

Question: Do you think the areas that are proposed to be added to the wilderness will have the same hunting regs as the current wilderness? If so, good or bad?

Also, what's the proposed price tag on the bill overall?

Thanks for your support.

I don't expect the hunting regs to change. They are already reflective of the rugged back country nature of this area. If they stay the same, that is good.

I don't think there is much of a price tag, if any. If anything, it probably reduces other impacts that usually impose costs on the Forest Service. If it conserves this kind of ground, it is probably a big financial benefit to the local economy, as tourism, hunting, and fishing to this area are a large part of their economy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back